Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we've not had the drug talk with my daughter yet. She's autistic and has zero filter, so she'd go to school and be like "MY MOM SMOKES POT AND ITS HER MEDICINE!!!" or something. She does know that I vape, she's seen me do it, just not that its THC.

So this morning I was getting dressed to walk out to my office, put my shoes and jacket on, and she comes over and gives me a big hug and smells my jacket and said "Dad...have you been vaping again?"

That kid is gonna have her mind broke the first time she goes to a party as a teenager and smells someone smoking weed.

"That smells just like my dad.....wait a second...."
Omg same lmao

@Fermented_Fruitz I know I'm just wasting seeds...I'm going to pluck them down to the best plants in a week...2 to 3 to a pot.....thats all...I got seeds for dayz thousands...thanks I know there's to many...I'm just having some issues with mites or hot soil...so im getting some plants in the same pot that look good...

View attachment 1566697View attachment 1566698View attachment 1566699View attachment 1566700
I'm working on my 3rd quart jar stuffed with mostly Mephisto packs and rice. I bet I have over 30 vials of freebies and I've never sprouted the first free bean yet! :crying: I do have one jar with a mixture of some seeds I made, along with some FB and DP genetics. Too many seeds and not enough time! :hump: :peace: :pass:

I'm working on my 3rd quart jar stuffed with mostly Mephisto packs and rice. I bet I have over 30 vials of freebies and I've never sprouted the first free bean yet! :crying: I do have one jar with a mixture of some seeds I made, along with some FB and DP genetics. Too many seeds and not enough time! :hump: :peace: :pass:
I've slowed down since the web site change, but now it's so easy to see your past orders. :peace: :pass:

ORDER HISTORY
View your past orders.
OrderDatePayment StatusFulfillment StatusTotal
January 30, 2023PaidFulfilled$99.00
November 9, 2022PaidFulfilled$175.00
October 18, 2022PaidFulfilled$107.00
April 4, 2022PaidFulfilled$151.00
January 10, 2022PaidFulfilled$101.00
November 15, 2021PaidFulfilled$140.50
Whoops, I had to remove the order numbers because they linked right to my account! :doh:

I remember seeing a movie in which one of the main characters had his dog get him a beer. Amazing what a competent trainer can teach a dog to do. :biggrin: I often wonder how many dogs they went through before finding one naturally inclined not to put a canine through that paper thin aluminum. The results would have been amusing to everyone but the dog. :rofl:
Working line retriever breeds are bred to be naturally soft mouthed. My uncle does bird hunting.

Working line retriever breeds are bred to be naturally soft mouthed. My uncle does bird hunting.
Growing up in Michigan, my parents purchased a 140 acre farm in Kentucky in the area where they were raised around 1966. From the time I was 8, all I heard was "son, u ready to move to Ky?" I always said yeah, but after a few years I started to believe it would never happen. Then my late father became disabled in 1972 and we were soon moving south! I had already spent a lot of time there, so I knew what to expect. However, one thing I did learn was that the Game Warden lived directly across from our home I became friends with his son and they had champion pointer bird dogs. We had a couple different covey of quail on our property and sometimes I hunted with my cousin, (without a dog), and we still got our share of birds, (we just did a lot more walking). :rofl: So one day the Game Warden offered to bring a couple of his dogs and do some hunting. Man, seeing those dogs work is such a thrill. Especially when one's on point and the other is backing it up. Sometimes the 2nd dog would point, but most times it would crawl as close as it dared staying really low to the ground, (always staying behind the lead dog). I tried to find an image on google, but only found this! :peace::pass:

download.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back