Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad's labs all did, at least they would bring the ducks back intact. He had a German short hair retriever one time that would bring the ducks back, but not let dad have them. To get the ducks from the blind to the car, he had to pretend to shoot a duck, send the dog after it, grab the ducks, and run to the car. The need to go get the duck always won over suspicion, the dog would always fall for the trick, or more like just put up with it in case there really was another duck. :rofl:

Gracie luvz to "fetch" thingz....but actually bringin em back to me is a whole other matter :face: ppp

..Very true renting might be the way if you have something local… Im sure I’ll use it a ton at first but eventually it won’t get used very often and collect dust until I buy a new light:nono::doh::joy: I don’t know how accurate it is… I was just off of what everyone has said about it here which is all true very nice meter for the price
Anyone used this brand? If so is it worth this cost?
View attachment 1566595

Lmfao look what Walmart carries now @2budz :eyebrows:

View attachment 1566596

I am pretty darn sure I have used that brand of fish fertilizer in the past but the package looks different? I have not purchased fertilizer for the yard since I started growing DTW over 5 years ago. I have enough DTW for my entire yard outdoors. I like fish fertilizers in organic gardens.

@Jpkindbud I know you wanted to see comparison this is what I found :goodluck::d5:

Well stoners got a new toy today paranoia ended up getting the best of me and I bought a par meter.. Picked a Photobio 165$ because of all the good reports I had heard here and so glad I did this is super nice tool for the garden comes with a nice case and two cords for the sensor.. Comes already to go just put the batteries (included) in and went to work:headbang:

fb60254d-1f60-4660-8d76-2e8cf77a9f35-jpeg.1566513

6e9895ee-a57e-4d6e-8ab2-c850007a9a99-jpeg.1566514

0669d9d1-f7f6-4c6b-9872-464ffef1c3b9-jpeg.1566515

The sensor has a threaded insert right in the back made for tripod or selfie stick which I had and that made it really easy to check the tents especially the bigger tent :cooldance::vibe:

This right at canopy level with the par meter

IMG_2713.JPG

This is same spot with photone app UNcalibraated with Iphone 14 pro max reading higher then the photobio

IMG_2721.PNG

This is just above canopy 8-10"

IMG_2716.JPG

Same there about 100+ higher on the photone app which I guess is a good thing at least I know I was stressing the girls with light but doesn't explain why my girls are short :shrug:

IMG_2723.PNG

The 3x3 Girls are looking good have been transitioning there feed over to flower nutes good time looks like some clawing going on.. I ended up turning up the light little bit running 500 at the canopy and 700 just above :headbang::pop:

IMG_2706.JPG

IMG_2707.JPG

IMG_2708.JPG

The 4x4

View attachment 1566675View attachment 1566676
Calibrate your Photone app to match the new meter then check it for accuracy.

Just finished watching a documentary about the Spitfire. A good mix on tech, but the human story was the biggest and best part. The best one was one of the Air Auxiliary Woman that delivered the planes from the factory to the bases. She delivered over 1000 planes, with over 400 being Spitfires. The last Spitfire she delivered, she signed it. For her 100th birthday, the American that owned it, delivered it to her awaiting at an airport. Her eyes lit up as he banked to line up for a landing. You could see the yearning to fly it again. The owner got her to sign it again. Although she was still fairly spry, he opted for a spot she didn't have to climb up on. I bet she was really wanting to sit back in it. Those cockpits are VERY narrow and hard to get in period.
Spitfire on Prime in Documentary section. Worth the watch if ya like planes or WW2 stories.

Gracie luvz to "fetch" thingz....but actually bringin em back to me is a whole other matter :face: ppp
My mutt loves for you to throw anything, especially a ball! Problem is she likes to play keep away and you really have to use a stern voice to finally get her to bring it back. Most times, I just use more than one ball. I have to do a little walking at times to pick up the one she left, but I don't mind when it's nice outside. :peace: :pass:

Here's one I use to borrow from my older brother. Man he would get pissed at me! :crying:

My mutt loves for you to throw anything, especially a ball! Problem is she likes to play keep away and you really have to use a stern voice to finally get her to bring it back. Most times, I just use more than one ball. I have to do a little walking at times to pick up the one she left, but I don't mind when it's nice outside. :peace: :pass:

thx for the spamcatch :d5: Gracie likez to do one of two thingz....a) run after the item, fetch it, bring back towardz me, then jus keep running past me :doh:....or b) actually bring it back to me, but not give it to me :doh: ppp

@Fermented_Fruitz I know I'm just wasting seeds...I'm going to pluck them down to the best plants in a week...2 to 3 to a pot.....thats all...I got seeds for dayz thousands...thanks I know there's to many...I'm just having some issues with mites or hot soil...so im getting some plants in the same pot that look good...

20230218_001926.jpg
20230218_001922.jpg
20230218_001936.jpg
20230218_001945.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back