Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used the senopad insecticide
1676684715687.gif

U mean spinosad?

Yup i order those exact ones first order I got most were alive second time about 3/4 were alive it was very cold when that order came ... I just googled seems there is mix opinions on if they will eat spider mites but that definitely helped my gnat issue's and thirps when I had them.. They are mean and eat a lot I know that :headbang:
Hey bro them things don’t die in the cold! If it was really frigid they were dormant but alive! Last time i got mine I distributed half and put other half back in fridge for a week! They literally look stiff and dead and 30min out fridge they are crawling all over like crazy!

Yours had been there several days before u spotted it! Thats why it already looked like a lil cluster if flower’s forming! :d5:
[/QUOTE]

i was watching it for like 4 days before that pic when I decided to give it the ax and start another bean.

Hoping not to need to spray mainly got it for preventive root drench I have some spinosad stuff but getting low and thought I'd try this... :thanks::d5:
Thanks for the :slap: bud. I don't think I'd use that as a drench. Usually oil based stuff is for leaves. Think thrips and spider mites generally. I'm not sure that an oil coating would be great for roots

Hey bro them things don’t die in the cold! If it was really frigid they were dormant but alive! Last time i got mine I distributed half and put other half back in fridge for a week! They literally look stiff and dead and 30min out fridge they are crawling all over like crazy!

I left the bag in the tent for more then a week and let them crawl out on their own and there was quite a few that didn't come back... But ya know I did notice one or 2 would move a little so I'd leave and come back but never seemed like anymore came to life.. They don't last to incredibly long most are gone now there's are few around but not very many find them in the corners dormant and/or dead?:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back