Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the :slap: bud. I don't think I'd use that as a drench. Usually oil based stuff is for leaves. Think thrips and spider mites generally. I'm not sure that an oil coating would be great for roots

Well shoot guess that may have been a impulse buy but it actually had root drench application rate why I went that route seems when I have issue's it is in the media probably overwatering:doh: The pod cast I heard about it on Mr.growit was swearing by it for gnats:shrug:

1676685443721.png

Dont worry its just the main course! This comes next! :rofl:
image.jpg

Forgot about the chocolate cake when i stopped and used my coupon for the free lil bundt cake! It expired yesterday so had to use today since i am rarely in that area!

Well shoot guess that may have been a impulse buy but it actually had root drench application rate why I went that route seems when I have issue's it is in the media probably overwatering:doh: The pod cast I heard about it on Mr.growit was swearing by it for gnats:shrug:

View attachment 1566637
I'm sure it'll kill most stuff since it's basically coating everything in oil and essentially suffocating them. Most insects sorta "breathe through their shells" so the oil coating stops their ability to breathe. But it's also then gonna coat the roots. With coco it might be fine since you'll kinda wash it off soon, but I'd be hesitant with soil. No proof but just feels like oil wouldn't be great for them. DE also attacks the bugs through the shells but cuts the shell up so that the bugs can't heal from it and die

Dont worry its just the main course! This comes next! :rofl:
View attachment 1566644

Forgot about the chocolate cake when i stopped and used my coupon for the free lil bundt cake! It expired yesterday so had to use today since i am rarely in that area!
Been a while since I've seen a Bundt cake or cookie picture :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back