Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
She got her belly full of food, a nice warm nap, and off she went.

the key wordz there being -> "got her belly full of food"............she'll def be back, make no mistake :rofl: :hump: :kitty:

already smells like duct tape.

mmm, ok, i've never heard that exact description of a weed smell before :paleo: ....but hey, whatever turnz ya on :coffee: ppp

Both of mine are Standard Issue Cats
View attachment 1566621

But the white cat thats been hanging out in my office is their mom.
PXL_20230101_031141237.jpg

@Lil Dab you talking about these lady bugs? I'll buy them too if they help?

Yup i order those exact ones first order I got most were alive second time about 3/4 were alive it was very cold when that order came ... I just googled seems there is mix opinions on if they will eat spider mites but that definitely helped my gnat issue's and thirps when I had them.. They are mean and eat a lot I know that :headbang:

I've never heard of a korat. Had to look that up. I've known some super cool gray cats like that. I have a friend that has one currently as a barn cat. Walks around the farm all the time proudly showing his fresh catch but will roll around on your shoes anytime there's a person around. Awesome cat
Yup, that’s my Bob!
E246B8EF-A6E0-4036-8FBC-A5DDC72D38B6.jpeg

Get some lady bugs too I love mine:pighug: I also just ordered a mammoth canncontrol to have for preventive maintenance:condom:

View attachment 1566618
Make sure you spray that in the dark. Oil based stuff can cook leaves under light. Bet it smells awesome though

So I'm not trying to overreact here but could this be anything other then what I think it is? :eek1:
View attachment 1566597
Yes that appears to be a baby male flower!

This is what I seen for male flowers hard to tell watch it if it turns out like this pluck it or just pluck it and watch it close. View attachment 1566601
Yours had been there several days before u spotted it! Thats why it already looked like a lil cluster if flower’s forming! :d5:

Speaking of IPM, it's crazy warm in the northeast right now. I've already seen ants, yellow jackets, cluster flies and moths around here lately. So probably a good idea to be on top of the pest control right now before things pop :thumbsup: Usually these things don't show around here until mid-late March

View attachment 1566602

Someone came back to visit again tonight.
Mines still posted up in same general area! :rofl:
75B132C9-76B7-40E6-8C5E-5BD9E4F1B414.jpeg

Actually she hijacked the dogs bed! :haha::kitty:

No idea what she was doing earlier when i walked in! :shrug:
3D0199B0-967C-4635-8B7B-B821A2D94097.jpeg

Guess judging by the dogs in the pic they musta been harassing her before i walked in! :eyebrows:

Make sure you spray that in the dark. Oil based stuff can cook leaves under light. Bet it smells awesome though

Hoping not to need to spray mainly got it for preventive root drench I have some spinosad stuff but getting low and thought I'd try this... :thanks::d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back