Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought this for these spider mites I have...I know cause they are darker and climbing the plants...I've used the senopad insecticide, but it's not killing them...View attachment 1566607

Get some lady bugs too I love mine:pighug: I also just ordered a mammoth canncontrol to have for preventive maintenance:condom:

1676683011074.png

I've managed to let my Gorilla Cookies age for a week without touching it. And I finally let myself try it just now.

First of all, holy cow. Its covered in little orange hairs, and already smells like duct tape.

And its strong AF.

My old man is a Korat, he’s been with me since he choose me at the shelter 13 years ago. He’s on the arm of my chair as I type this. He’s such a splendid old man. Korat shave such great personalities too.
I've never heard of a korat. Had to look that up. I've known some super cool gray cats like that. I have a friend that has one currently as a barn cat. Walks around the farm all the time proudly showing his fresh catch but will roll around on your shoes anytime there's a person around. Awesome cat

I've never heard of a korat. Had to look that up. I've known some super cool gray cats like that. I have a friend that has one currently as a barn cat. Walks around the farm all the time proudly showing his fresh catch but will roll around on your shoes anytime there's a person around. Awesome cat

Both of mine are Standard Issue Cats
1676683359636.png

But the white cat thats been hanging out in my office is their mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back