Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PinkyNotTheBrain
image.jpg

Fo sho! U can also pay like $40-50 to rent an apogee meter for a week! U gotta pay the cost of meter as deposit tho and get it back when u return it! Also gotta pay shipping each way so prob over $100! Spending that may as well add $60 and just buy a meter!
Is dalesmeterrentalsandplantstands.com available? :crying:

Fo sho! U can also pay like $40-50 to rent an apogee meter for a week! U gotta pay the cost of meter as deposit tho and get it back when u return it! Also gotta pay shipping each way so prob over $100! Spending that may as well add $60 and just buy a meter!

..Very true renting might be the way if you have something local… Im sure I’ll use it a ton at first but eventually it won’t get used very often and collect dust until I buy a new light:nono::doh::joy: I don’t know how accurate it is… I was just off of what everyone has said about it here which is all true very nice meter for the price

No problem my lights are off right now but mine are doing the something both cream cheese one short one tall :shrug: :headbang::pass:
Ya crazy, I look at Pig's and his Blueberry cheeze cake looks more like my Double Bubble. It makes me paranoid that I switched beans. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back