Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rucu Cucu was getting lost so I gave her a booster seat so she could get some light!
IMG_20230217_163306.jpg

My buddy used to send his kid to the frig to get him a beer. Then he'd tell anyone in ear shot Ive waited years for that.

:crying:
I was the beer boy. I was 5 or so when I started popping the top and taking the first swing. I think Pop eventually, once the novelty wore off, wished he'd never started with the top popping n first swig thingy. :rofl: :eyebrows: :biggrin: ,
I can still see and hear him as he held up his beer to see the level, "God Damn boy! Did ya leave me any?":rofl::rofl::rofl:
He said that in jest..............in the beginning. That shit backfired on him too!:rofl:
It was when I was actually making a significant impact on his beer, did things change.
The words were the same, but they took on a totally different tone and meaning.
It was when he would do the preemptive, "Be sure to save me some." when I popped the top, I knew I had won. :cools::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

well just tested it real quick it seems my photone app with full spec led unlocked but uncalibrated with iphone was reading quite higher 200-300 more:nono: Don't think I've been pushing the girls very hard... I will get some more concreate numbers later and post:d5: :pass:

Thanks @Fermented_Fruitz there is one a lot closer to you then mine
Fo sho! U can also pay like $40-50 to rent an apogee meter for a week! U gotta pay the cost of meter as deposit tho and get it back when u return it! Also gotta pay shipping each way so prob over $100! Spending that may as well add $60 and just buy a meter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back