Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit! I remember Kent State very vividly!

My Pop absolutely hated Crosby. I never did find out why. I was the "TV clicker" when Pop would say, "Get that son of a bitch off my TV!" :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

I was almost always the "TV clicker". I'm sure some of you guys can relate!:biggrin::eyebrows:
My buddy used to send his kid to the frig to get him a beer. Then he'd tell anyone in ear shot Ive waited years for that.

:crying:

Here’s the room after dropping the four new lady beans :eyebrows:

View attachment 1565640
Now I’m good…:woohoo1:
Screenshot_20230217_144730_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you TGIF Live Stoners!
fridayfeelin.gif
Happy Friday.gif

Our cat will claw at the boxspring at exactly 6:15 if I'm not up. And when I just kick her out of the room, she'll cry outside the door. The dogs would have no problem sleeping in until noon :kitty:
Our cat Anu, has an amazing sense of time.

Morning campers!
Finally, finally, looking like a garden. The thrips have been a constant assault so I’m vigilant and pissed, but I think I’m working through it.

View attachment 1566375

Oh and tha wee pot in front. Potatoes, I’m testing some potatoes, going to grow a bunch this season.
I just got my new potato tower delivered this morning and I picked up the seed potatoes the other day from Tractor Supply Co. I also have a special French fingerling coming in the mail whenever they get here. Ordered them last fall. They are supposed to make the best mashed potatoes in the world? It has been too cold still to plant but I will be ready when it warms a bit. We are a little late this year.

IMG_20230217_121538388.jpg

Red Norland and Yukon Gold.

My girls are 32 days since sprout and I just started the transition week nutrients.

_DSC5387.JPG

I will post more pictures in my thread later.

Marine epoxy from hardware store
Use gloves epoxy can be nasty shit and there's no shortage of people who get sensitized to it with nasty results that sometimes don't go away. I use the stuff but I wear disposable gloved
Careful with the Bill Withers, we know where that will lead!:haha:
My buddy was dating this coke head chic that used he something fierce but he kept seeing her cause he was 55 and she was 22 (Dumb shit). So I changed his ring tone on my phone to that and told him why
hahahaha

I've got a buddy who last night had to go get his nuts sonogrammed because there was a painful lump.

Turns out its not cancer, its an infection in the little hose that connects to your testicle. His doctor told him he needs to go home and ejaculate as much as possible over the weekend to help flush it out.

He said as fun as being told to beat off all weekend sounds, its super painful and he's really not looking forward to it.
Too bad he didn't have blue cross blue shield better perks....
:crying: :rofl::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back