Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the girl on the front left? Shes going to make a nice plant it looks like.
@Jean-O Where's My Dog @ 40 days
20230217_100232.jpg

She's a crazy thick bramble of branches underneath the canopy. Should be amazing once she hits her flowering stride

Well, out of the dozen or so seeds I picked out of the shitty dispensary weed the other night, 5 of them have opened up and I can see white.

So, I got out some rockwool and I'm going to see if any of them actually grow. I planted them at varying levels of depth, I've not worked a lot with rockwool yet, so we'll see what works.

1676659342870.png

Theres also 4 "Marvel of the 4 seasons" lettuce I started, to grow in some kratky shoe box containers in my grow tent next to the weed.

Many moons ago, the mrs and I were in bed watching TV and the sudden, urgent need came up to change the channel, but we couldn't find the remote. Both of us got out of bed and tore the bed apart looking for it, but it had just disappeared. Then I saw it stuck to her butt. That'll never quit being funny.

Many moons ago, the mrs and I were in bed watching TV and the sudden, urgent need came up to change the channel, but we couldn't find the remote. Both of us got out of bed and tore the bed apart looking for it, but it had just disappeared. Then I saw it stuck to her butt. That'll never quit being funny.

I spent 5 minutes last night looking for my phone.

It was in my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back