Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a buddy who last night had to go get his nuts sonogrammed because there was a painful lump.

Turns out its not cancer, its an infection in the little hose that connects to your testicle. His doctor told him he needs to go home and ejaculate as much as possible over the weekend to help flush it out.

He said as fun as being told to beat off all weekend sounds, its super painful and he's really not looking forward to it.

Lmao mine doesn’t! Last photo round was vegged 35 days and 3 of the 4 plants grew taller then light! Haven’t ran autos under it tho! Mines the FCE model tho and don’t know that it has IR! Think thats just the FC model!
Imagine what they'd be under a HLG!

Lmao mine doesn’t! Last photo round was vegged 35 days and 3 of the 4 plants grew taller then light! Haven’t ran autos under it tho! Mines the FCE model tho and don’t know that it has IR! Think thats just the FC model!
Included IR will cause them stretch even further in most cases.
:pass:

I have an fc6500 and my plants are taller then when I was using the tsw2000 :shrug:

A gorgeous green garden!
Thanks man. It is looking good I must say. F'n thrips though. I use that yellow sticky as a population check. Some days only one or two but other days it's loaded. Must be the population cycles. Need to break that, but then, how!? Using diatoms and sulfur in the soil now so lets see!

Anyone want to trade with me? I'll go hang out in your grow room and you can come here and send window profiles. Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
PXL_20230217_172401770.jpg
PXL_20230217_172406994.jpg
PXL_20230217_172411025.jpg

So we've not had the drug talk with my daughter yet. She's autistic and has zero filter, so she'd go to school and be like "MY MOM SMOKES POT AND ITS HER MEDICINE!!!" or something. She does know that I vape, she's seen me do it, just not that its THC.

So this morning I was getting dressed to walk out to my office, put my shoes and jacket on, and she comes over and gives me a big hug and smells my jacket and said "Dad...have you been vaping again?"

That kid is gonna have her mind broke the first time she goes to a party as a teenager and smells someone smoking weed.

"That smells just like my dad.....wait a second...."

I've got a buddy who last night had to go get his nuts sonogrammed because there was a painful lump.

Turns out its not cancer, its an infection in the little hose that connects to your testicle. His doctor told him he needs to go home and ejaculate as much as possible over the weekend to help flush it out.

He said as fun as being told to beat off all weekend sounds, its super painful and he's really not looking forward to it.
My Doc thought my PSA levels were too high on the last test. His new young nurse called me to talk about it. My levels have been low and stable for many years, so it did scare me. I came back in for another test. She met with me before and started asking questions specifically about if I had been sick and if I had changes in peeing. All my answers were no, so she asks me a final question about my sexual activity. That rang a bell! :biggrin: :rofl: I told her about my 'friend wif bennies' coming over the weekend before the test. She turned beet red when I asked her why she didn't ask me that first, since it is the most common reason for a PSA spike................I did give her 'that smile' and a subtle Grouch Marx eyebrow wiggle and a "Hmmmmmmmm?" at the end of my question..:eyebrows::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl: I just about busted up with her obvious visual response!
I hope she stays around! She'll be fun to screw with in the future!:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::headbang::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back