Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really going to see if spectrum makes a difference and the uv lights on the mars.
mars spectrum
A860EB91-8C58-40A2-A1B3-42A19EFBDACA.jpeg

hlg spectrum
CDF3B098-8DCC-44C3-A1C3-0EFA4F827F10.jpeg

this is going to be a game changer I think

Damnit, I think I lost my skittelz that I planted about a week ago. It had been stalled for the last 48 hours just poking out of the ground with the seed helmet still on. So this morning I very carefully moistened it and used some tweezers to get the seed off. And its all dead and brown looking inside.

Crap.
Most of the time i have one that stands up and freezes halfway is cuz i wound up letting soil get too dry! Unlike a grown plant they will croak quickly if the soil around them dries out! Thats why a dome comes in handy! Use a spray bottle and just mist the soil under dome once or twice a day! Once 1st set of leafs after the cotyledons pop out can pull dome off! I remember the pic u posted of it frozen halfway and the soil around it looked super dry!

@Blue_dreamer , I am the same… think we all are a little. I already have grows planned into next year! Lol . I always leave a little wiggle room just in case because things have a way of not working out exactly as hoped.
Ya don't plant a veggie garden without planning, so it's only logical to do it wif canna.
JM
Good slap there and fully spot on!

:yeahthat: Not as accurate as an Apogee but accurate enough for growing IMHO. Mine has been reliable as well.
For $400 cheaper i will deal with it not being 100% same readings as apogee! I am sure its way more accurate then the photone app i been using!

Hell yeah dude! I have been back and forth about getting a Diablo 650R. I think I'm going to go with HID for now, but that is on my list for future upgrades. Looking forward to seeing how it grows for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back