Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning campers!
Finally, finally, looking like a garden. The thrips have been a constant assault so I’m vigilant and pissed, but I think I’m working through it.

AB236689-71C9-4E39-80FE-D931D144A73C.jpeg

Oh and tha wee pot in front. Potatoes, I’m testing some potatoes, going to grow a bunch this season.

Morning campers!
Finally, finally, looking like a garden. The thrips have been a constant assault so I’m vigilant and pissed, but I think I’m working through it.

View attachment 1566375

Oh and tha wee pot in front. Potatoes, I’m testing some potatoes, going to grow a bunch this season.
A gorgeous green garden!

Just found this podcast yesterday, listening starting from 1:00 and these guys are really on point about soil and organics and nutrition and everything, I am already up to the 6th podcast. I am listening to 2x so that helps
Happy Friday everyone!:pass:

Since I lost my Zkittelz seed, I decided to plant a Critical+ 2.0
So far, its been my favorite.

I also added a couple handfulls of soil from my last grow with the gorilla cookies and mixed it in, so this plant can take advantage of all that good bacteria and stuff from the old root system.

I think I have my girls picked or the next grow.
4x4 is a CBD/THC med grow.
Jean-O's Genetics CBD Haze S1 Auto Fem gets a regular Earthbox.
SUPER SATIVA CLUB AUTO ELEPHANT gets a regular Earthbox.
Autoseeds.com Sweet CBD gets a Jr Earthbox.
Twenty 20 Vidamints 50/50cbd gets a Jr Earthbox.

2.3 tent will probably get Dutch Passion Auto CBG Force or Auto CBD Victory a Jr Earthbox. Leaning to the CBG girl, simply to see the effects of CBG.

The 2x4 will be fire THC all Meph girls
Walter White
Pink Panama
Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets.

The 'even' CBD/THC girls will most likely stay in flower form, depending on bud formation quality. The mainly CBD and CBG girls will be processed into rosin. This will allow me to mix with THC rosin or just by itself. Gonna test combos on myself and others.
One or more of the Meph girls will be processed into rosin to mix with the others. Again, flower quality will dictate who gets processed.

I'm trying Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Grower’s Mix in the Regular Earthboxes. Jrs will get a mix of the leftover COM and leftover unrun Roots Organic and last run Roots Organic if needed. All seeds with be direct planted into plain Roots Organic placed in each box.
All media will have Dynomoco mixed in. Also, MontanaGrow Silica will be added in all media and top dressed in the nute mound.
As in the last grow, all EBs will set up with a Nute Bank top dressed at time of set up with bokashi and then the cover installed and let sit for a few days before planting. Moisture levels of the base media and nute mound will be adjusted with Compost tea brewed from Oly Mountain Fish Compost and Thorvin Kelp.

Grow room gets a field day and reorganization today and most likely the boxes will be set up tomorrow and left to sit until media temps come up. More than likely, they will get seeds Wed or Thurs.
More than likely, the small tent will get a HLG 200 Rspec......................well, It will be here sometime next week. I went ahead and ordered it. With the AFN 10% discount, it was $251.10 to my door. :biggrin: :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back