Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opps! I did it again.

4Aelrha.png
You all are bad influences JP & FF got my gears turning about the freebies:doh::wall::joy::woohoo1::woohoo::d5:
View attachment 1566249
_20230217_125625.JPG

:headbang:

Well, I'm pissed, home sick with covid. Got it from a coworker, who knew he might have it last weekend but worked with no mask, no test and came to our super bowl party sunday. Then lo and behold, Tuesday he's got a positive covid test and can't work this week. And right on the 7 day incubation schedule, I get sick... hopefully I get over it quick. And at least I've got a nice jungle vibe in my tent to keep my spirits up, lol
20230217_100501.jpg

Well, I'm pissed, home sick with covid. Got it from a coworker, who knew he might have it last weekend but worked with no mask, no test and came to our super bowl party sunday. Then lo and behold, Tuesday he's got a positive covid test and can't work this week. And right on the 7 day incubation schedule, I get sick... hopefully I get over it quick. And at least I've got a nice jungle vibe in my tent to keep my spirits up, lol
View attachment 1566457

What's the girl on the front left? Shes going to make a nice plant it looks like.

Mines the fc e3000 with the mean well driver and its got 5 spectrums of light ir and uv and 5000k 3000k and far red I believe
I won my fce8000 so didn’t do a bunch of research on it! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back