Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing a bag dry right now and asked the wife to pick me up some brown paper bags, and she bought me some of these monster size bags, I estimate i have 3oz. laying on the bottom and it looks like 3 joints worth. Their HUGH. I cant even reach the bottom.
I think my buddy hangs the whole freaking plant into them
Hahaha

FB_IMG_1676323031075.jpg

First of all thank you for your service :toke: I don't think you need to be a Vet to expect reasonable service. I think that is a stellar idea to protest their their business but don't go it alone because they are already ganging up on you!
They both looked like skinny runts and I believe at my age, I could still kick their azz. However, I learnt over 20 years ago that if I had to fight someone, I was going to feel like I got my azz whooped the next day whether I won or not! :rofl: On a serious note, I'm normally a very calm person and even when I was younger ... I only fought when it was absolutely necessary. I actually boxed in my younger day, but my trainer always complained that I had no killer instinct. Hell, How could I get mad at someone who was just trying to do to me what I was trying to do to them. Every picture I saw of my matches, I always had a smile on my face, lol. Anyways, I do have a couple vet friends and I'm sure at least one would participate. I also plan to park my truck where I can keep my dash cam going. The vape shop is part of a big plaza, so they can't tell me where to park. Also, thanks for the recognition and kind works and your right in what you said. "I don't think you need to be a Vet to expect reasonable service." :peace::pass:

They both looked like skinny runts and I believe at my age, I could still kick their azz. However, I learnt over 20 years ago that if I had to fight someone, I was going to feel like I got my azz whooped the next day whether I won or not! :rofl: On a serious note, I'm normally a very calm person and even when I was younger ... I only fought when it was absolutely necessary. I actually boxed in my younger day, but my trainer always complained that I had no killer instinct. Hell, How could I get mad at someone who was just trying to do to me what I was trying to do to them. Every picture I saw of my matches, I always had a smile on my face, lol. Anyways, I do have a couple vet friends and I'm sure at least one would participate. I also plan to park my truck where I can keep my dash cam going. The vape shop is part of a big plaza, so they can't tell me where to park. Also, thanks for the recognition and kind works and your right in what you said. "I don't think you need to be a Vet to expect reasonable service." :peace::pass:
First off replacing a defective item is not what I'd call a refund. 2nd off I'd get some vets together and protest out front being sure to let it be known thier policies towards customers and veterans. If theyve got some kind of social media platform I'd let it be known there as well. Prior to that rather than dealing with two smart ass counter jockies I'd try reaching out to the owner nicely explaining that you don't want a refund you'd just like something that works since you paid for it.

otay-okay.gif

otay-oh-tay.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

CautiousFemaleEgg-small.gif

I'm about as high as I can get and still operate a vehicle safely.
I call it my "Christian Pain"
It's the Holy Trinity of Pain.
Joint
Nerve
Muscle
And they are all fighting for superiority!:face:
I can only imagine how bad it would be without canna.
So I gotta bribe myself to do what I really don't wanna do.
AFTER I do what I have to do, I'm gonna get some spicy fried chicken tenders.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::funny::funny:
Don't you have to go out in public today too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back