Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a lot of trouble with drying too much before putting in the jar. Now i hang the branches in a plastic trash bag to slow down the drying in Winter when my ambient RH is very low. I adjust the size of the opening in the bag as needed, until toward the end it's just a 4" hole.

If it is too dry in the jar, add a fresh bud to the jar. There's enough moisture in one un-cured bud to humidify the whole jar. If there's no fresh bud available, a damp cloth over the mouth of the jar, under the lid will work too. There's no substitute for getting it right the first time though, as you definitely lose something when it gets too dry.

While the branches are hanging in the bag I've been using an Inkbird humidity controller to turn on a small fan blowing into the bag when the RH in the bag is above 65, and off below 63, until it's dry enough to jar. I'm working on an automated system that will open and close the bag, and close it completely before the bud gets too dry. Stay tuned for that.
No idea if it would help but I have a buddy who for years has hung his plants in these.
Screenshot_20230214_150114_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I haven't tried the bovida packs in 4 or 5 years, but later I changed to the Integra Boost packs. I could actually tell a difference in the two, with the bovida packs the buds didn't smell as strong. They claim it doesn't effect the terps, but I beg to differ! :peace: :pass:
I normally use Boost packs, but am recently trying some salt free organics packs called Bloom, and I am very pleased with them.

Thanks for the slap and kind words @Lil Dab :d5:
On a brighter note, I paid less than 1/2 on the new pen I got. Plus, I have a friend who get's carts in the mail from Cali. He had several different kinds all made by Raw Garden. I picked the Skydoggy after pulling it up on my phone and seeing they use Mephisto Genetics. Let me say that it's the bomb! :baked: I hadn't been that high since smoking the good weed from the 70s and 80s! :hump: :pass:

No idea if it would help but I have a buddy who for years has hung his plants in these.View attachment 1565475
I am doing a bag dry right now and asked the wife to pick me up some brown paper bags, and she bought me some of these monster size bags, I estimate i have 3oz. laying on the bottom and it looks like 3 joints worth. Their HUGH. I cant even reach the bottom.

otay-okay.gif

otay-oh-tay.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

CautiousFemaleEgg-small.gif

I'm about as high as I can get and still operate a vehicle safely.
I call it my "Christian Pain"
It's the Holy Trinity of Pain.
Joint
Nerve
Muscle
And they are all fighting for superiority!:face:
I can only imagine how bad it would be without canna.
So I gotta bribe myself to do what I really don't wanna do.
AFTER I do what I have to do, I'm gonna get some spicy fried chicken tenders.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::funny: :funny:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back