Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning to crush some rabbits or something?
FatalAdeptKestrel-size_restricted.gif
dV7vJW.gif

mojo-shoegif9-xmas.gif

tumblr_oaurzq618x1tulv1do1_500.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.webp
tenor.gif

oh-please-boss-baby.gif

cheech-blunt.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

First let me wish everyone a happy Valentines day! :pass:

On the downer side, I'd like to share an experience I had with the local vape shop here! Keep in mind that I've hit a few vape pens and I used to have a dry herb vape, but I had never purchased a cart pen. I charged the pen and put in the cart and I could barely get a taste, with no cloud whatsoever. So I returned to the store and was ganged up on and spoken to like I was an unwanted stray dog. I contacted them by email and told them that being out $30 didn't compare to the humiliation I felt and I expected an apology from both of them and to refund my money or my reviews would look something like this .....

Warning to all veterans and for those who support us in our struggles. I recently decided to try vaping cbd to see if it helps relieve my PTSD and depression. I visited The Mystic Traveler and asked the person working to recommend a vape pen. He pointed to several in a glass case, so I just told him it didn't matter and for him to just pick one for me. Two days go by before I try to use it and I discover that its not working correctly. I barely got a taste and no cloud of any kind. So the next day, (this past Saturday), I went back to Mystic Traveler to see if they could get it to work, or maybe offer a replacement. I was able to explain the problem and 1 of the 2 young men pointed to a sign and exclaimed "no refunds!!" I then asked i f they could look at it and maybe figure out what I was doing wrong, but I was refused! I then tried to point out the fact that most businesses stand behind their products, but I was cut off in mid-sentence and verbally berated by both of these men to the extent that I couldn't get a word in without being talked over and belittled. I heard everything from "we're just middle man, corporate policy, and one had the nerve to say refunding me would take food from his kid's plate!" So I stood there holding it together and trying to be patience so I could say what I had to say. They finally calmed down with a wondering look like why was I still there? I then said "It doesn't sound to me like you have a very sustainable business model,(as I calmly turned around walking toward the door), and I will be leaving negative reviews on yelp and social media. One guy hollers "your one man and your word means nothing" and the other shouted "we made 8000 dollars last month!" So 20 minutes later I call Mystic Traveler and I asked if they had any type of discounts for veterans and was told no, but they had a discounted wheel I could spin if I spent a certain amount. I told them I didn't care to spin his wheel and that I was the same veteran whose word means nothing!" that was there earlier to return the vape pen. I then stated "take a look at your caller id for my name, because you will be seeing it in as many negative reviews I could post, (including a complaint to the Better Business Bureau)" I also visited a different vape store in nearby town later the same day and they not only stand behind what they sell. They advised me that they didn't even sell the brand pen that I had purchased because they are known to blow up! I urge all veterans and those who support us not to do business with The Mystic Traveler vape shop! Thanks you!

I've since contacted the city attorney office to inquire about any local laws regarding business protests, (along with pics asking where I could legally conduct my protest). My plan is to wear my old army fatigues and hat with a big sign and talk to anyone that tries to go into the store on their busiest days, (Fri & Sat). Moral of the story! If you treat vets like shit, be prepared for reprisals! :peace::pass:
First of all thank you for your service :toke: I don't think you need to be a Vet to expect reasonable service. I think that is a stellar idea to protest their their business but don't go it alone because they are already ganging up on you!

Ooo cheaper than bovida. I was unsure of these ones as I didnt know anyone who didn't use bovida but if these work Im gonna try these
I haven't tried the bovida packs in 4 or 5 years, but later I changed to the Integra Boost packs. I could actually tell a difference in the two, with the bovida packs the buds didn't smell as strong. They claim it doesn't effect the terps, but I beg to differ! :peace: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back