Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1565280

I need to gave a talk with whoever named this "star bread" lmfao
So that's what you were doing while TRYING to test the glitch with "Stoned on my pot Joe":rofl: and watching your hubbie and D-rocks run missions...............FUNNY AF!

That PROVES I'm growing better canna!:eyebrows::cool1: I could walk Joe through most glitches on first or second run of fairly complicated ones when he was under the influence of "Bubba Weed" and my first grows canna. That sure as hell isn't the case now with my run before the one I just finished. He is gonna be a basket case when I give him some of this run canna, :face::funny::funny::funny:.......maybe sometime this weekend. The weed from this last run is just plain off the damn chain. All the genetics, save that damn 3BOG, were top notch without a doubt. That is quite key.
I plan on starting my new run next week with mostly medical girls

So that's what you were doing while TRYING to test the glitch with "Stoned on my pot Joe":rofl: and watching your hubbie and D-rocks run missions...............FUNNY AF!

That PROVES I'm growing better canna!:eyebrows::cool1: I could walk Joe through most glitches on first or second run of fairly complicated ones when he was under the influence of "Bubba Weed" and my first grows canna. That sure as hell isn't the case now with my run before the one I just finished. He is gonna be a basket case when I give him some of this run canna, :face::funny::funny::funny:.......maybe sometime this weekend. The weed from this last run is just plain off the damn chain. All the genetics, save that damn 3BOG, were top notch without a doubt. That is quite key.
I plan on starting my new run next week with mostly medical girls
Lmfao I cannot *wait* to see him try to play on Knows Candy, it's gonna be hilarious :rofl:

Of course, you already know the deal!

woot! :yay: :cooldance: :pighug: ppp

199-1994633_plate-of-chocolate-chip-cookies-plate-of-warm.png

Thanks for the rep @WildBill lol, I *did* send a message saying I was downstairs making bread lmao
Yeah, that confused them.:funny:.......even though I had told them that's what you were doing when I first joined the party. :face: They thought it was you playing.:eyebrows::doh::haha:

You're gonna poop when you find out what all I can give to you when we get this worked out!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, that confused them.:funny:.......even though I had told them that's what you were doing when I first joined the party. :face: They thought it was you playing.:eyebrows::doh::haha:

You're gonna poop when you find out what all I can give to you when we get this worked out!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lmao, what kind of weird joke would I even be trying to make there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back