Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1676406710489.jpg

First off replacing a defective item is not what I'd call a refund. 2nd off I'd get some vets together and protest out front being sure to let it be known thier policies towards customers and veterans. If theyve got some kind of social media platform I'd let it be known there as well. Prior to that rather than dealing with two smart ass counter jockies I'd try reaching out to the owner nicely explaining that you don't want a refund you'd just like something that works since you paid for it.
You know that what really sucks about the whole situation. I've since learnt that 1 guy is the owner and the other is his brother! It turns out that our sons are friends. This is the message I sent to him via FB ..."I tried messaging your business acct, but after watching a couple videos, i realize now that your one of the guys I talked to at your shop yesterday. The only reason I'm contacting you is that I realize now that your son and my son are friends and my boy Jacob has spent time at your home on Mxxxxxxx 'Rd .a couple times over the past few years. The way I was treated yesterday was wrong and I expect an apology from both of you and a refund of my $30. If I am not satisfied with the effort I have made here than I intend to make the following, (corrected), statement on too many sites to mention and the local paper in the next post!" (I then posted the negative review that I posted earlier) He then responded, "I’m sorry you feel that way, but we have a policy of no returns. No refund all sales final are posted all over the store." I responded with, "No problem .... just wanted to give you 1 last chance to make it right. I won't message or call again!" Of course he had to get in 1 last dig ... "Thank you that would be appreciated and feel free to shop somewhere else" Such an arrogant azzhole! Hie FB page exclaims "The Self Made Man" No wonder his wife cheated on him and now they are getting a divorce ... wise woman! I discussed all this with my son and told him that I was sorry if it caused him to lose a friendship. He said, "dad, it that's all it takes than he wasn't much of a friend anyways" I have such a great kid! :peace: :pass:

You know that what really sucks about the whole situation. I've since learnt that 1 guy is the owner and the other is his brother! It turns out that our sons are friends. This is the message I sent to him via FB ..."I tried messaging your business acct, but after watching a couple videos, i realize now that your one of the guys I talked to at your shop yesterday. The only reason I'm contacting you is that I realize now that your son and my son are friends and my boy Jacob has spent time at your home on Mxxxxxxx 'Rd .a couple times over the past few years. The way I was treated yesterday was wrong and I expect an apology from both of you and a refund of my $30. If I am not satisfied with the effort I have made here than I intend to make the following, (corrected), statement on too many sites to mention and the local paper in the next post!" (I then posted the negative review that I posted earlier) He then responded, "I’m sorry you feel that way, but we have a policy of no returns. No refund all sales final are posted all over the store." I responded with, "No problem .... just wanted to give you 1 last chance to make it right. I won't message or call again!" Of course he had to get in 1 last dig ... "Thank you that would be appreciated and feel free to shop somewhere else" Such an arrogant azzhole! Hie FB page exclaims "The Self Made Man" No wonder his wife cheated on him and now they are getting a divorce ... wise woman! I discussed all this with my son and told him that I was sorry if it caused him to lose a friendship. He said, "dad, it that's all it takes than he wasn't much of a friend anyways" I have such a great kid! :peace: :pass:
Sorry to hear it. That guy sounds like a class A dbag. I guess you reap what you sow with his wife eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back