Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up, my guys?

I'm taking tomorrow off, I had to work last weekend so I got a comp day. Both me and my wife need new desk chairs, hers was cheap and is worn out, mine imploded, the metal base where the thing pivots at just like folded in on itself. So, getting up, getting the kids on the bus, and then going chair shopping for both of us. Probably just going to Costco.

I played another 2 hours of this Hogwarts Legacy game. Man its fun! Flying around on a broom all over the place. Fighting with a wand. As far as fun goes, this game is a winner. It just puts a smile on my face. battle a troll and throw a huge box at him to crush him? Dude thats awesome. Transfigurate a gothic candle stick in my room of requirement? Wow, how nifty.
My kid would love that game. I might have to get it for her.

Ofcourse they only used the ammonium hydroxide because it's not what we would normally call hamburger. It's what they used to call pink slime. Pink slime is more likely to have bacteria so they used ammonia to kill it.
And if IIRC they can sell it in the supermarket and call it ground beef....
:nono:
At this rate i need to find a local afn member to go half on a cow with me to get the good shit! :eyebrows::crying:

But not this cow… :haha::rofl:

1675998482694.gif

*edit* Changed the gif so no cow dong was sticking out! Caught that a bit late! :yoinks: :crying:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back