Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yoinks: I was gonna ask that awhile ago but then found a pic of yours with the house :wall:

_dsc5118-jpg.1510635

One of these days I'll get it right
Maybe it is the same? on the tree or the house but I thought I used the tree.

Wtf keep getting this trying to play a video! Anyone in charge know whats up? Never seen it before so not sure if its my end or what? :shrug:
View attachment 1563979
I get that all the time trying to post rap videos and some other stuff. I usually just find another or erase it and forget about it :shrug:

This girl is big and green! Looking good since she heard me say i was gonna chop her! She does have the weird duck feet leaves on end of each branch! Don’t remember having that on a photo before! :shrug:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ya i was done (for most places) once i saw documentary talking about fast food places using frozen meat that was partially cut with meat treated with ammonia to kill bacteria! No clue if they still use it but the fact they would consider it food is enough to keep me away for good! :yoinks:
Eeeewwww........... In-N-Out has fresh meat or at least they did when I could eat there.

The other plants i am still not sure what they want so gonna do epsom/gypsum/humic/fulvic in the reservoir! Got the quick release valves that stop water flow when removed (so nothing flows out reservoir or out end of the line) so i will put 3gal in reservoir and i can easily clean it out once it gets down to almost empty! Not letting it get low enough i let air in again! :eyebrows::rofl:

Also bout to go grab a tune to play to try it out! Cleared safari browser history and restarted phone so we will see if videos play now! Before i saw video it was when i clicked it to play it that error would come up! :d5:

Eeeewwww........... In-N-Out has fresh meat or at least they did when I could eat there.
The very first drive thru i come to when i leave my neighborhood is In n Out! :d5:

1676000665751.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back