Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf keep getting this trying to play a video! Anyone in charge know whats up? Never seen it before so not sure if its my end or what? :shrug:
1675998220464.png

Shit guys, I just realized Rick Ross is gonna be playing near me.

I should go!

I was supposed to go to Santana and Earth Wind and Fire last year, but Carlos got sick and it was canceled.

Don't you talk about my lady like that. U can forget your wallet, dig around for change and go home wit a full belly.
Its super warm in my state so going inside Wendy’s or really any fast food place with a drive thru window they keep open and its disgusting the amount of flies buzzing around! Enough to almost feel bad for the Uber eats customer getting it! :yoinks::rofl:

Whats up, my guys?

I'm taking tomorrow off, I had to work last weekend so I got a comp day. Both me and my wife need new desk chairs, hers was cheap and is worn out, mine imploded, the metal base where the thing pivots at just like folded in on itself. So, getting up, getting the kids on the bus, and then going chair shopping for both of us. Probably just going to Costco.

I played another 2 hours of this Hogwarts Legacy game. Man its fun! Flying around on a broom all over the place. Fighting with a wand. As far as fun goes, this game is a winner. It just puts a smile on my face. battle a troll and throw a huge box at him to crush him? Dude thats awesome. Transfigurate a gothic candle stick in my room of requirement? Wow, how nifty.
I just came back from Universal with my girls. Fun times in the Wizarding worlds and beyond.

So....evil mood abated..you all are safe....spent this time talking an old brother about times past and our lives till now....tsunami under the bridge....hate the fact I have to put FB on my phone in order to connect......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back