Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m kinda out in the middle of nowhere. We have to cook but if we get a chance while in the other town 1 1/2 - 4hrs away we’ll stop to have something we’ve missed.
D54AB687-E850-48E9-91A2-36203B83ABF5.jpeg
0243C2D1-9C85-4726-8E47-92462C1E37B3.jpeg
08983FF6-FAFC-4436-8279-9709E6DE3F8B.jpeg

I have both the MC 1 part and the MC 2 part. But to keep things easy again for me I’ve been using the 1 part all in one.
Same I have both more 2 part cause I have been trying to figure that out but always seem to have issue not necessarily the nutes fault.. BUT have been thinking about going back to 1 part with the coco it just seemed easier and great results :shrug:grass is always seems greener on the other side :wall::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I used to love there 99 cent jr bacon cheeseburgers and some fries dipped in a frosty. That was also 20 years ago. Lol
Ya i was done (for most places) once i saw documentary talking about fast food places using frozen meat that was partially cut with meat treated with ammonia to kill bacteria! No clue if they still use it but the fact they would consider it food is enough to keep me away for good! :yoinks:

Ya once i saw documentary talking about fast food places using frozen meat that was partially cut with meat treated with ammonia to kill bacteria! No clue if they still use it but the fact they would consider it food is enough to keep me away for good! :yoinks:
I never seen that. Kinda glad I didnt. Ignorance is bliss. I now dont eat hardly any fast food. Definitely not a burger. Chicken Ill do tho.

Same I have both more 2 part cause I have been trying to figure that out but always seem to have issue not necessarily the nutes fault.. BUT have been thinking about going back to 1 part with the coco it just seemed easier and great results :shrug:grass is always seems greener on the other side :wall::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
When I was using the 2 part with coco in my autopots I just followed the feed schedule direct from their site and wrote it down so I have it. But since all my surgeries and limited time the 1 part makes quicker sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back