Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought I was crazy for not eating breakfast. Think I'm the only one I know. Growing up we could only afford 1 meal a day, so always assumed that's why I still don't eat breakfast or lunch usually :shrug: Don't dare go near my wife or kid until they've eaten :crying:

I go to one on-campus meeting and I got COVID. It was my first bout with it, so it was incredibly fun. The fever broke last night violently with sweat drenching everything, but now I feel renewed... with a sore throat.

I had a bean not pop, so I need advice on what to plant instead.

Critical+ 2.0
Skittelz
or Northern Lights

I've grown the critical+ and love it. I'm not a huge fan of super fruity stuff like skittelz but my wife loves it. I've never tried Northern Lights, but I know its very slow to finish.

I go to one on-campus meeting and I got COVID. It was my first bout with it, so it was incredibly fun. The fever broke last night violently with sweat drenching everything, but now I feel renewed... with a sore throat.

Don’t push it you’ll feel worse if you do trust me Ive had it twice rest up:pighug::vibes::karmacloud::goodluck::pass:

I had a bean not pop, so I need advice on what to plant instead.

Critical+ 2.0
Skittelz
or Northern Lights

I've grown the critical+ and love it. I'm not a huge fan of super fruity stuff like skittelz but my wife loves it. I've never tried Northern Lights, but I know its very slow to finish.
One of each :pighug::goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back