Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you had your sugar tested?

I'm a big guy and have very similar issues.

Guess who found out late year they are a diabetic?
I have not but I have a feeling I might be since it runs I'm my family. I can check off a fair amount of boxes when webMD myself.

Have you had your sugar tested?

I'm a big guy and have very similar issues.

Guess who found out late year they are a diabetic?
Hey guys good morning, I'm a new guy here but old time smoker and grower. Just to add to this line I'm 70 short and wide, I can't eat for the first half hour I just don't feel ready but then I have fruit and cereal. I then go down to my grow shop and smoke a couple of joints to get the day going. I've been on this routine for the last few years and it works for me...:smoking:

Hey guys good morning, I'm a new guy here but old time smoker and grower. Just to add to this line I'm 70 short and wide, I can't eat for the first half hour I just don't feel ready but then I have fruit and cereal. I then go down to my grow shop and smoke a couple of joints to get the day going. I've been on this routine for the last few years and it works for me...:smoking:
Welcome to AFN Catman3

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Sounds like a lovely start to the day! :pass:

@PinkyNotTheBrain .....The cadburys creme eggs were out........
megryan.gif
...I'm eating now for Easter.......

How you doing...?

Thanks , I'll have to set up a home page and post a few pics of my grow
Sounds like you have plenty of growing experience to share! :thumbsup:

Please feel free to put a grow thread in the most appropriate area, and if you need any help, just give me a holler *by either tagging @blue or private message) and i'll be happy to help!

:vibe::vibe:
:pass:

@PinkyNotTheBrain .....The cadburys creme eggs were out........View attachment 1563175...I'm eating now for Easter.......

How you doing...?
2z4yb1.jpg

Im ok . Aunts much better. My dumb ass broke my tooth yesterday apparently i was biting down as hard as i could while on the conference call between me the boss and the insurance.:doh: tryna not talk trash.
Its ok it was already broke:haha:
How are you?? What do you usually do for Easter?

Well I think I'm having a baby...I think future wife is pregnant....thats 6 kids between us both....well we are buying a house...and looking at a 250,000$ house ooohhh wweeee lots of space for my mancave/super grow groom.....I'm going to make it nice.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back