Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a big guy so if I don't eat in the AM I'm a mess. I get light headed and lethargic. Not a good combo in elevated work platforms. I also become a pretty big A-Hole when I'm hangry so I try to eat something.

I had a bean not pop, so I need advice on what to plant instead.

Critical+ 2.0
Skittelz
or Northern Lights

I've grown the critical+ and love it. I'm not a huge fan of super fruity stuff like skittelz but my wife loves it. I've never tried Northern Lights, but I know its very slow to finish.
Northern Lights is my all-time favorite for a mellow high that I can work with. :smokeit:
I know that the Royal Queen has always been an easy productive grow.:thumbsup:

Twat..............:crying::crying::crying:

Believe it or not.....I got some Saturday.......and it is only Sheer Willpower that they are still there now.........:biggrin:
200w (16).gif

One of my biggest issues is I feel naucious in the AM which I have to fight back till I can get some food in me. That's where canna really helps me, reminds me to eat and rejuvenates my appetite.

I'm a big guy so if I don't eat in the AM I'm a mess. I get light headed and lethargic. Not a good combo in elevated work platforms. I also become a pretty big A-Hole when I'm hangry so I try to eat something.

Have you had your sugar tested?

I'm a big guy and have very similar issues.

Guess who found out late year they are a diabetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back