Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pighug: Yup...we've Hit that Point of the year........with a Bang......

February...the lowest month of the year.......Everyone is Grumpier....Everyone is on a short fuse.....so Remember...and make Allowances.

Be Kind to Self.........and Everyone else...........#SmokeMoreDope ......:zen: ...or #FakeittilyouMakeit ......

oh trust me I am as much as I can:headbang::baked:

Guess I’m the weird one as usual.. I got to take my thyroid meds on a empty stomach first thing in the morning but after 30-60min I must eat

Me Too @Bill.de.Cat ... :biggrin: ..I Swear it was from work....I was up at 6am and didn't get breakfat until 8.30 am......:pass:
Been this way since Jr. High....I basically eat 1 1/2 meals a day, Sandwich or leftovers for a lunch then dinner for wife and I....now she on the other hand...... coffee, breakfast, brunch, elevensies, lunch, snack, another snack, dinner, desert, and last snack.......

oh trust me I am as much as I can:headbang::baked:

Guess I’m the weird one as usual.. I got to take my thyroid meds on a empty stomach first thing in the morning but after 30-60min I must eat

You always were Secial.... :pighug: ..if I have to take over the counter painkillers.I do have to eat something in the morning coz they don't seem to work without something in your belly........:pass:...

You ever keep at it until you get the "I gotta eat NOW" feeling......I always keep peanut butter handy.
Omg yes! I have literally stopped work and sat down dizzy and said to my partner it’s break time! Got to fill the fuel tank! Lol

Been this way since Jr. High....I basically eat 1 1/2 meals a day, Sandwich or leftovers for a lunch then dinner for wife and I....now she on the other hand...... coffee, breakfast, brunch, elevensies, lunch, snack, another snack, dinner, desert, and last snack.......

We are basically the same...we have either breakfast or brunch.....then dinner......:headbang:.....but the habit of snacking at 10 pm sneaked in as a replacement for a drink for me......:cheersmate:....and apparently a chocolate bar has more calories than a voddy coke zero......so I'm try to break the habit.............:hurry:.......

We are basically the same...we have either breakfast or brunch.....then dinner......:headbang:.....but the habit of snacking at 10 pm sneaked in as a replacement for a drink for me......:cheersmate:....and apparently a chocolate bar has more calories than a voddy coke zero......so I'm try to break the habit.............:hurry:.......
OOOOO....reminds me, I still got a bar of dark chocolate in the fridge......

Lol. I’ve been the same for years. When working, it’s either breakfast and dinner or lunch and dinner. Most often I don’t have time to do both and if I need a little something in the field, I carry a protein bar to fill the gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back