Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha I'm the opposite. I've got a long commute I like to start early way less stressed out people on the roads. I can putt in slow and easy and the place is dead chill when I get there all the type A people ain't here I can do my thing in peace. Then I can leave early b4 traffic builds too bad. Then be home to enjoy some sunshine and my late afternoon. Each to his fancy says Nancy .

:vibe:

I can relate to that too... If I could shift my entire life there it'd be ok.... but I get off work and have to take care of the parents, do stuff for mom.. visit dad in the nursing home... etc etc... next thing i know I have to eat and go to bed... seems like one day runs into the next

Yeah feeling ok as good as mid winter can be this time of year is always a struggle be we will survive:headbang::thanks:

:pighug: Yup...we've Hit that Point of the year........with a Bang......

February...the lowest month of the year.......Everyone is Grumpier....Everyone is on a short fuse.....so Remember...and make Allowances.

Be Kind to Self.........and Everyone else...........#SmokeMoreDope ......:zen: ...or #FakeittilyouMakeit ......

looks delicious but I can only do coffee in the morning.. if I eat I feel sick for hours.
All fueled up from last night... ground bison, veggies mix and a large salad... followed by a powershake (berries, bananas, eggs, yogurt and cream)...
I'm the same, gotta be up a few hours an finished with coffee before I can eat anything.

I'm the same, gotta be up a few hours an finished with coffee before I can eat anything.
Same here @Bill.de.Cat im up at 5 in the summer and work at 7. Don’t eat breakfast til 9 or so. In the winter it’s 6 and about the same. Can’t do it. If I ate before work it would be in the leaves a half hr after starting. It’s just me… gotta have the tank less than a 1/4 full before filling.

Same here @Bill.de.Cat im up at 5 in the summer and work at 7. Don’t eat breakfast til 9 or so. In the winter it’s 6 and about the same. Can’t do it. If I ate before work it would be in the leaves a half hr after starting. It’s just me… gotta have the tank less than a 1/4 full before filling.
You ever keep at it until you get the "I gotta eat NOW" feeling......I always keep peanut butter handy.

Me Too @Bill.de.Cat ... :biggrin: ..I Swear it was from work....I was up at 6am and didn't get breakfat until 8.30 am......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back