Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those you that were looking for drying implements/machines, here ya go! Well, as long as ya wannna dish out $1600 and up

Maybe jerry rig an inkbird and a wine fridge????????????

Part of me wants to try DMT.

I actually had a friend and her mom invite me and the wife over to drop acid a few weeks ago.

I said no. Schizophrenia runs in my family. My uncle was fine until he fucked his brain up sniffing glue and now he lives in a group home.

trust me, acid & glue are def two completely diff animalz :rofl: :whew: :doc1: ppp

I have had so many people tell me the water droplets form lenses which focus the light causing the burn. Like magnifying glasses.

But I've watered tomatoes and stuff in the middle of the day all the time and I've just never seen it happen. Maybe conditions have to be just right.

Even my mom, she went to horticulture school.
Oh it happens! Its why u cant use neem oil in the daytime! It will burn your plants to the ground! I killed an entire crop of tomato plants doing that on accident! :doh: :rofl:

Has anyone asked ChatAPT growing questions? I asked about high and low pH here was the response
The symptoms of high or low pH in autoflowering cannabis can include:

High pH (alkaline soil):

• Yellowing of the leaves, starting from the tips and margins
  • Stunted growth
  • Poor root development
  • Chlorosis (yellowing) between the veins of the leaves
Low pH (acidic soil):

• Stunted growth
  • Poor root development
  • Leaf tips turning brown and dying
  • Root rot
  • Discoloration of leaves, including yellowing, purple or red coloring
It is important to regularly monitor the pH levels of your soil and adjust as needed to maintain the optimal range for cannabis growth (6.0-7.0).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back