Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh did she think you were cute too?

Or did you just jerk it to this video like the guy in the movie? ROFL.
I would say I could be your mom, but with comments like that I doubt you would have made it to drinking age :peace:
TjWiYRN4-1591598720.gif

Hi, its lights out here in a few min but I grow photo's for 2 months, take cuttings then flip the..mothers and raise the children for 2 months then take cuttings and flip to keep the cycle going.

I've clones about 6 week old Gelato, Gsc,AK47/Blackberry, GG#4 now I've been running the GG,Gsc & Gelato for about a year. I had a problem with the GG & Gelato in flower so in a fit of rage I pulled them and I'm left with 2 Gsc and 1 AK at 7 weeks I'll run until 10View attachment 1562978View attachment 1562979
Beautiful! Great pictures too! :slap:

I would only do it on craigslist with a throw away email address and a fake name. Cash only, obviously. Meet somewhere public. I usually meet people at the McDonalds near my house.

I've bought all my grow stuff on amazon. I'm sure I'm on some government list, lol.
I would opt for Amazon over Craigslist, just my opinion

I would only do it on craigslist with a throw away email address and a fake name. Cash only, obviously. Meet somewhere public. I usually meet people at the McDonalds near my house.

I've bought all my grow stuff on amazon. I'm sure I'm on some government list, lol.
That makes two of us on that list.

I've been doing foliar twice a week without dimming the lights and haven't got any light burn. Only times I've ever got it was when the plants get super close to the lights or when they're very small
Welcome @Catman3 :d5: Couple of us around here are autopot users or former autopot users, I'm sure we could help with your setup

That makes two of us on that list.

I figure IF they ever do something like that, they'd go after the guys buying the little carbon filter dime bags and stuff that are obviously dealing, instead of potentially pissing off a bunch of old people growing weed for their arthritis.

Or, I know you can get the stuff to make DMT off of amazon. I bet thats a honeypot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back