Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, speaking of weed for arthritis.

Can anyone recommend an all CBD no THC strain that doesn't have crazy looking purple or pink flowers?

I have bad arthritis and a high CBD joint now and then would be awesome.

Plus I REALLY want to give some to my dad, hype up how high it got me, and then watch the placebo effect take place.

Oh, speaking of weed for arthritis.

Can anyone recommend an all CBD no THC strain that doesn't have crazy looking purple or pink flowers?

I have bad arthritis and a high CBD joint now and then would be awesome.

Plus I REALLY want to give some to my dad, hype up how high it got me, and then watch the placebo effect take place.
Big fan of Dutch passion Charlotte's Angel

I currently have a 3x3 and a 2x2 tent. The 3x3 has a 2000 watt equivalent light, and the 2x2 has a 1500.

I've started playing around with kratky hydroponics for lettuce, and I ordered some tiny tim tomato seeds to grow too. I'd love to be able to keep a few growing year round.

So I'm thinking about upgrading to a 3x5 tent from the 2x2. That way I can grow the same 4 buckets of pot I'm growing in the 3x3, plus add a 2x3 shelf system for produce.

My office is 12 feet wide, and I have 4 feet of room at the end where my tents are, but they don't see a 4x12 or 4x12. You have to go up to 5' wide, which would mean moving my air conditioner.
Uhhhh there is no such thing as a 2000w light and it surely wouldn’t fit in a 3x3 if a company makes 1!

I figure IF they ever do something like that, they'd go after the guys buying the little carbon filter dime bags and stuff that are obviously dealing, instead of potentially pissing off a bunch of old people growing weed for their arthritis.

Or, I know you can get the stuff to make DMT off of amazon. I bet thats a honeypot.
shit atleast we could say we are grow “tomatoes “ lol just hope they don’t notice the 10 Times I ordered beans. Lol. But if they get you for buying stuff for dmt what you going to say? Your fucked. I wanna try dmt. Lol

For those you that were looking for drying implements/machines, here ya go! Well, as long as ya wannna dish out $1600 and up

shit atleast we could say we are grow “tomatoes “ lol just hope they don’t notice the 10 Times I ordered beans. Lol. But if they get you for buying stuff for dmt what you going to say? Your fucked. I wanna try dmt. Lol

Part of me wants to try DMT.

I actually had a friend and her mom invite me and the wife over to drop acid a few weeks ago.

I said no. Schizophrenia runs in my family. My uncle was fine until he fucked his brain up sniffing glue and now he lives in a group home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back