Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thing looks awfully small for $1600. 2.2lbs wet is, what, like a QP dried?

Saw an instagram guy that had them. Sure they were "donated". However, peeps should check the guy out. He's a wealth of information. Has daily, or couple a week reels that are really good and useful knowledge. Especially crop steering. He's all about the science and uses all the new fangled sensors and other items, but the principles he shows are great and will work for all

Sharkmouse Farms

Part of me wants to try DMT.

I actually had a friend and her mom invite me and the wife over to drop acid a few weeks ago.

I said no. Schizophrenia runs in my family. My uncle was fine until he fucked his brain up sniffing glue and now he lives in a group home.
damn thats crazy. You might be better off to be safe. I done lots Of mushrooms and havent had a problem so I think I could handle doing some. Hard to find tho.

Oh it happens! Its why u cant use neem oil in the daytime! It will burn your plants to the ground! I killed an entire crop of tomato plants doing that on accident! :doh: :rofl:
Straight water will not hurt a plant at all, not one bit, but when there is something in solution the burning occurs as the water evaporates away leaving whatever was in solution on the surface of the leaf, that is what causes the burn, not the water.

if u can handle shroomz, then acid would be a walk in the park, pfft :baby: ppp

short answer -> yes :baby: ppp

Does anyone else imagine that 420Forever looks exactly like Tommy Chong?

Have you ever combined acid and model glue?

"Short answer, yes"

1675730046394.png

Part of me wants to try DMT.

I actually had a friend and her mom invite me and the wife over to drop acid a few weeks ago.

I said no. Schizophrenia runs in my family. My uncle was fine until he fucked his brain up sniffing glue and now he lives in a group home.

DMT is a whole different level! If you have a family history, should probably steer clear. You chances for psychosis is much higher than people with little to no family history. Studies have shown an increase in natural DMT in people during psychotic episodes especially schizophrenics. Some doors should be left unopen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back