Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good.morning everyone, 30*f, caught up on backreading , still on the first cup of coffee and kitties taken care of!
morning Talon, I hope your day goes well. :cheers:

Morning (for some of us) peeps. Someone around here was asking about foxtailing a while ago. Can't remember who. Perhaps they might be interested in a rather nice example:

foxtail city.jpg

This is my Witch Doctor x Anvil. I think the foxtailing may have been caused by excess light, but I'm not sure. I was definitely pushing things, ppfd for the canopy top was probably over 700. My Anvil is doing a bit of the same, likely for the same reason, so I have as of yesterday lifted the light a bit to get the ppfd down to ~600. Regardless of the foxtailing, the WDA will still be my most productive single plant by a large margin. None of the other strains foxtailed, so it is possible that it is the Anvil genetics that objected to my lights, or whatever the real issue is if not the lights. Next grow I will likely do WDA and Anvil again, and if I do, I will be careful to keep the ppfd a bit lower, especially late in the grow.

Miss WDA is chopped now, and I clipped the foxtails off into a separate bag for drying so that the immature bud would not affect the main harvest. I'll dry and cure them and see how they work. I was surprised at how small the actual amount of foxtail bud there was relative to the normal stuff. I would say less than 5 grams dry, and the main harvest will go well in excess of 200 grams dried. I likely didn't need to separate them after all.

Happy foxtail avoidance peeps. :pighug:

Good morning! The day is going well so far, I just hit some Meph Wedding to get the head screwed on straight... :headbang:

Hope your day is going well!
so far so good. Off to a gastroscopy/endoscopy shortly. Still sipping my purge juice. I'm looking forward to some food later today. Yesterday was all purge and zero grub, and last night was no cannabis, so about two hours of sleep.

When I get to feeling like I am having a hard day, I remember a few friends with real problems.

I'm toying with the idea of a tolerance break given that a short one is now started. Likely all it would do would remind me of how crap my sleep was without weed. But ya never know, I might learn something useful. :pighug:

I'm hearing good stuff about that Meph Wedding strain. That crew produces some very nice genetics.

Take care, and party on. :pighug:

That is an awesome tool to make stirring stuff no longer a pain in the arse!
Oh yeah, this widget and plumbing filtered water into the garden are the best things I've done for myself. The biggest garden chores of watering and feeding are easy peasy now. Put something dumb on the TV, mix up a batch of goodness for my babies, grab the wand and do a quick watering, life is good in the garden.

Oh yeah, this widget and plumbing filtered water into the garden are the best things I've done for myself. The biggest garden chores of watering and feeding are easy peasy now. Put something dumb on the TV, mix up a batch of goodness for my babies, grab the wand and do a quick watering, life is good in the garden.
a morning visit to the garden is light therapy for winter blues. Speaking of which, I wonder how the drobe is doing. perhaps I will go check. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back