Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens......48f, coffee tasty.....dental appntmnts today to adjust dentures, hopeing he'll listen an trim the damn things instead of just saying I just need to get used to it. If not it'll be a short visit. I don't suffer fools lightly.
Customer is always right! If he won’t listen I am sure another dentist will! Already paid for, I’m sure… mother in law dealt with this, had problem with in-network. They finally took a new impression and trimmed… took 1/2 hr. She had to bitch though!
I had to lightly trim my dentures at home with my dremel, I have a bunch of dental grinding/polishing tool heads that fit the dremel so it wasn't a biggie to do...

Customer is always right! If he won’t listen I am sure another dentist will! Already paid for, I’m sure… mother in law dealt with this, had problem with in-network. They finally took a new impression and trimmed… took 1/2 hr. She had to bitch though!
I've been trying in the mornings holing the top plate in till I throw up....damn thing is just too far back in my throat.

Good morning @Talonxracer , good morning all of AFN! Warmer today… high is 36 F today got some running to do and gonna spend some time with the tents today. Holes for tying on the big pot and clean out SIP’s from other tent in prep for the photos and their clones. Prob gonna check ppfd and dli in both tents and adjust. The more I grow the more I learn. Had photone app on work phone but readings were all over the place. The iPhone with a diffuser seems to have more consistent readings. Check and re bend autos. Maybe clean my mess down there too as winter growing in the cellar gets difficult to keep tidy… get all the veg and stalk scrap in a box for disposal when spring comes. Other stuff too… regular clean and tidy house. I’ll be busy til about 2 pm. Holding off on my first stone til wifey is deposited at the workplace. I’ll be checking in from time to time, make sure you’re all behavin! Lol

I had to lightly trim my dentures at home with my dremel, I have a bunch of dental grinding/polishing tool heads that fit the dremel so it wasn't a biggie to do...
Morning @Talonxracer looked into that, doesn't seem hard and I've worked with plastics and acrylics before. Not looking to horseshoe them, just trim 1/8 off at a time to get them off that nerve so I can keep em in to get used to them.

The grow is coming along!
IMG_20230206_070753.jpg

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Hope you’re all having a great day so far.

I’m just tinkering in the ManCave again. Plants on Day 6 now. I will take more pics as they grow. Here’s a shot from last night!

C1015620-9E45-43CD-B3B4-12846432FEC2.jpeg

All very uniform except Lemon Auto, which popped up later and looks to have a small leaf mutation,…we shall see.

Take care everyone :pass:passing one on.

Seems new lights will be here tomorrow or Wed......gotta get off my ass and get the tent ready.....then it'll be just waiting on seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back