Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @wwwillie been on my mind all afternoon I gotta ask what is that stirring machine thingy you got there? Is that DIY I want one I just use a submersible pump in a bucket :thanks::bow:
That is a Stirricane, a magnetic mixer on steroids! I highly recommend this thing. It has allowed me to get to a new level of gardening. Built like a tank and works like a charm.

That is a Stirricane, a magnetic mixer on steroids! I highly recommend this thing. It has allowed me to get to a new level of gardening. Built like a tank and works like a charm.
That is an awesome tool to make stirring stuff no longer a pain in the arse!

Morning kittens......48f, coffee tasty.....dental appntmnts today to adjust dentures, hopeing he'll listen an trim the damn things instead of just saying I just need to get used to it. If not it'll be a short visit. I don't suffer fools lightly.

Morning kittens......48f, coffee tasty.....dental appntmnts today to adjust dentures, hopeing he'll listen an trim the damn things instead of just saying I just need to get used to it. If not it'll be a short visit. I don't suffer fools lightly.
Customer is always right! If he won’t listen I am sure another dentist will! Already paid for, I’m sure… mother in law dealt with this, had problem with in-network. They finally took a new impression and trimmed… took 1/2 hr. She had to bitch though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back