Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the 1% shirt and figured that was where you were goin. As you know, there's very few actual 1%ers and they aren't really people you wanna hang with!!!

As far as DAC, think the majority of his gigs now days are at rallies. I've had drinks with him a couple times. He would play an Angels chapter in Nor Cal on the regular when he came through. Couple of friends parents are old school H. A. and were our tie in for that and all the Dead tickets etc growin up. Crazy people, crazy stories!
I see them both the outlaws and HA at few events, swap meets and some charity rides.
I try to follow the same advice I give my kids friends. If they're sociable say hi back be nice don't be rude. Don't go near them or thier bikes and don't stare at their girls.
Cause I'm an officer in the MMA (mass motorcycle asso) and b/c we don't draw a distinction (not to mention the MMA years ago was theirs) we have some interaction with the HA at our events but the truth is they don't want nothing to do with others from what I've seen which suites me fine.
Talked to a few of both and thier prospects they were sociable enough at the time but I don't go looking for that.
Knew a few that were in and getting out wasn't a cake walk. Seriously not my cup of tea.

Only ones that ever seriously concerned me that Ive come across was the Pagans on the highway.

I have seen a lot of graffiti that really qualifies as art - on walls and other human built structures with a limited life time. Painting on trees and rock faces destroys the beauty nature gave it no matter how good it is. :2cents:
Stated as fact, not opinion? :frowny:

I see them both the outlaws and HA at few events, swap meets and some charity rides.
I try to follow the same advice I give my kids friends. If they're sociable say hi back be nice don't be rude. Don't go near them or thier bikes and don't stare at their girls.
Cause I'm an officer in the MMA (mass motorcycle asso) and b/c we don't draw a distinction (not to mention the MMA years ago was theirs) we have some interaction with the HA at our events but the truth is they don't want nothing to do with others from what I've seen which suites me fine.
Talked to a few of both and thier prospects they were sociable enough at the time but I don't go looking for that.
Knew a few that were in and getting out wasn't a cake walk. Seriously not my cup of tea.

Only ones that ever seriously concerned me that Ive come across was the Pagans on the highway.
I was sitting in a little sports bar eating wings on a sunny Sunday afternoon and watching baseball about 18 years ago. Maybe 8 people total in the bar including the bartender and cook. Small neighborhood bar that maybe holds 60 people max. Not a biker bar at all. Couple pagans shot a guy who was sitting 3 stools downs from me for wearing the wrong T-shirt out of nowhere :yoinks: Chased him out the door and shot him on the steps. Guy was just wearing a shirt somebody gave him and didn't even ride a bike. Was just hanging out minding his own business. Not a lot of biker gang presence around here at all, but they'll clear a bar whenever they come around

Jeep wouldn’t make it…..dog was over it halfway up :rofl:
Did duder lose motivation?? My dog dexter def does! U throw him the ball and he runs and chases it but once he picks it up he has no motivation to bring it back to u! :rofl:

Have any of you guys ever grown a "fat blueberry" auto before?

This thing just does not want to put on any height. Its indica heavy, so I'm sure thats why. Any tips on how to train something like this?
Nope sorry can't help ya:d5: :headbang::pass:

The Pacific is blue, the Caribbean is blue, the open Atlantic is blue, with patches of gold sargasso weed. The Gulf of Mexico is brown.
View attachment 1562553
The color of offshore ocean water might be something one has to see to understand. I miss it too, lots. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back