Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a lot of graffiti that really qualifies as art - on walls and other human built structures with a limited life time. Painting on trees and rock faces destroys the beauty nature gave it no matter how good it is. :2cents:
It’s gotta be waaaaay off the beaten track….

If not @Frank the Dank would be driving over it in his jeep! ;) :rofl:

1675633002137.gif

:bighug: Alright folks, with that…..I’m out. I might be a Neanderthal….but I don’t dig it being pointed out. Not sure what happened with some of the staff lately….but it seems to be their way or the highway….so I’m gonna load up my dog and head on. To many arguments in too few a days. I’m into chilling….. :peace::karmacloud: catch y’all around, or not :toke:

I have seen a lot of graffiti that really qualifies as art - on walls and other human built structures with a limited life time. Painting on trees and rock faces destroys the beauty nature gave it no matter how good it is. :2cents:
Oh, I don't know. I really appreciate that someone defaced this rock 5000 years ago. This was taken in Big Bend Ranch State Park in Texas. They just let you walk right up to this.
native_american_drawings.jpg

You can stabilize it by adding a small amount of cal-mag to it. Just get it up to 50 PPM but if you are fighting a nutrient overfeed problem just PH it and water.
So straight RO water pH balance is ok for plants?

:bighug: Alright folks, with that…..I’m out. I might be a Neanderthal….but I don’t dig it being pointed out. Not sure what happened with some of the staff lately….but it seems to be their way or the highway….so I’m gonna load up my dog and head on. To many arguments in too few a days. I’m into chilling….. :peace::karmacloud: catch y’all around, or not :toke:
Frank I did not call you a neanderthal.

I was simply stating that was who should have been painting on rocks as they had no other place to do it. since when are we not entitled to an opinion?

Why is everyone so touchy?:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back