Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again for the birthday love everybody! :d5:

1675629894818.gif

@WildBill. Thanks for the reps! Absolutely love the earthboxes, make me look like I actually know what I'm doing, lol. But it's almost too easy at times. Solo cup reg seed experiment should keep me busy though

Last edited:
Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Sunday Live Stoners!

I run the humidifier in the tent as I usually only need it when the plants are just seedlings. I run the dehumidifier in the lung room.

Actually Mel Tillis wrote the song for Waylon Jennings who performed it in 1966. It evokes a ton of emotion and is topical even today.

@Fermented_Fruitz View attachment 1562629:bday:

I'd say this was for you but it would be a lie.

View attachment 1562642

The scallops were so perfect and sweet just too darn expensive.

Impossible to identify without a spore print and microscope, I sure as hell would not eat them. As far as I know there are not any mycelium detrimental to soil? I would just leave them alone additional spores would not matter as the pot is most likely already grown out with the mycelium before they fruited. Trying to pull them out may pull up roots?

Top 3 are beautiful but graffiti even in the middle of the desert :cuss:
It’s art….by actual artists.:cuss:

Guess who's back...I can't just quit....I got 10 in a 3x20inx60in it going to be a tight fit...all my own crosses....7 of the 10 have sprout
20230205_144149.jpg
20230205_144144.jpg

I mean….it’s not exactly some kid writing his name on the wall :rofl:
I have seen a lot of graffiti that really qualifies as art - on walls and other human built structures with a limited life time. Painting on trees and rock faces destroys the beauty nature gave it no matter how good it is. :2cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back