Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:

I still don't get how Ivy was a villain lol
I missed that movie... Poison Ivy? there was a song about a girl nicknamed Poison Ivy in the '60's. She had some kind of contagious rash:
"... you're gonna need an o-ocean of calamine lo-otion uh huh..."

:pass:

20230205_145717.jpg
20230205_145754.jpg

This is her new favorite spot, BTW lmao

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Sunday Live Stoners!

Air doesnt spend enough time in the tent to get dehumidified. It rained alot the last month or so.... but I manage to keep it at about 50% rh most all the time!

I run the humidifier in the tent as I usually only need it when the plants are just seedlings. I run the dehumidifier in the lung room.

I HATED that song when it came out, first in 67 and Kenny's in 69. I thought Ruby was a whore bitch and still do.

Actually Mel Tillis wrote the song for Waylon Jennings who performed it in 1966. It evokes a ton of emotion and is topical even today.

@Fermented_Fruitz
party.gif
:bday:

I'd say this was for you but it would be a lie.

IMG_20230205_102543118.jpg

The scallops were so perfect and sweet just too darn expensive.

Nice little patch there! :smoking:...not from the myco/inoculant though, very much the wrong kind of fungus. That came from your soil and to be honest, I'm not sure it's presence is benign... it might be OK, no red alert here but generally such fungi are more competitors for nutes than "help". Maybe somebody knows what fungus this is and can clue us in....
'Shrooms are reproductive bodies, so I'd remove them in any case before they shed millions of spores all over.
Impossible to identify without a spore print and microscope, I sure as hell would not eat them. As far as I know there are not any mycelium detrimental to soil? I would just leave them alone additional spores would not matter as the pot is most likely already grown out with the mycelium before they fruited. Trying to pull them out may pull up roots?

Top 3 are beautiful but graffiti even in the middle of the desert :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back