Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sitting in a little sports bar eating wings on a sunny Sunday afternoon and watching baseball about 18 years ago. Maybe 8 people total in the bar including the bartender and cook. Small neighborhood bar that maybe holds 60 people max. Not a biker bar at all. Couple pagans shot a guy who was sitting 3 stools downs from me for wearing the wrong T-shirt out of nowhere :yoinks: Chased him out the door and shot him on the steps. Guy was just wearing a shirt somebody gave him and didn't even ride a bike. Was just hanging out minding his own business. Not a lot of biker gang presence around here at all, but they'll clear a bar whenever they come around
Dude I'm blowing down the highway me, my wife and 2 buddy's running staggered not side by side club shit. We're doing 75 -80 in WVa. These guys come up on us 1 second way way way back the next ontop of us like the wrath of God. The (road captain?) on my left was like peg to peg (I know you that's fine). He points right like move over or something I was like wtf? Then the other flys up on my right just as tight, like he's gonna kick my bike over doing 80.
I don't buy stupid ass support shit and won't wear it . Don't figure they give a shit about us so why wear their shit
Got the serious feeling we were lucky we weren't. Couldn't say for sure.

Gots a few more skrimp scampis to stuff into my pie hole first! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back