Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a little bit of dried out RHO from a Zsweet Inzanity I harvested a year ago. I had stashed it and forgotten about it. It had dried almost to shatter. I mixed it with some Bourbonberry bud and smoked too much.

It was awesome! :smokeit::baked:

I found a little bit of dried out RHO from a Zsweet Inzanity I harvested a year ago. I had stashed it and forgotten about it. It had dried almost to shatter. I mixed it with some Bourbonberry bud and smoked too much.

It was awesome! :smokeit::baked:
Isn't it great discovering a forgotten stash! Instantly puts a smile on my mug when that happens! :headbang:

a lot slower too ain't got time for that for all that hot water jazz:thumbsup::cooldance::headbang:

I use a pair very similar to these for any thing under 1"
View attachment 1562277
Yep that's what I used except mine are bigger cause I needed it for the 2" house pipe to get the old plumbing off lmao

Ya sawzall or i got a little 3" DeWalt grinder, 2 n 3 gallon bucket in the trunk of the whip with 2 traps couple elbows and a 2" cleanout 2 sizes section of pipe the mini cans of primer n glue. When im out and about i got everything ready. Ppl love that shit i can do half the work in the car smoking a bowl if they send a pic . Then i go in by the time they offer me a water im ready to test that shit and gedafugowt:woohoo:
I'm being hardheaded about the sawzall cause I know as soon as we buy one he's gonna be all "I told you this would make everything so much easier" lmfao. Probably gonna cave when it comes time to do the stairs though, idk how I'm supposed to cut the iron balusters I bought and apparently they're too tall for our Newell post :face:

So I pick today to break out the electric shears and give myself a haircut, the coldest day so far this winter, a cut that a USMC Gunny Sgt would be proud of!

A middle finger right in front of old man winters face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back