Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me weird but my plumbing experience never taught me to us a pipe cutter on pvc:shrug:... I normally use sawzall or pvc cutters i did do commercial plumbing for 2yr undergrounds and finishes work:toke::d5: but @rosa what are we working with inside that's what matters no?:paleo:
Pinky told me to use a pipe cutter lol cheaper than a sawzall and cleaner than a regular saw

why doesn't the image display? This is embarrassing. I'm supposed to be a tech nerd.
How are you attching the pics? IMO don't use the attach files button at the bottom left... either drag and drop or use the picture tab :d5:
1675540227287.png

Pinky told me to use a pipe cutter lol cheaper than a sawzall and cleaner than a regular saw
a lot slower too ain't got time for that for all that hot water jazz:thumbsup::cooldance::headbang:

I use a pair very similar to these for any thing under 1"
1675540767924.png

Last edited:
How are you attching the pics? IMO don't use the attach files button at the bottom left... either drag and drop or use the picture tab :d5: View attachment 1562272
I did both ways. I usually use the Attach files, but every time I would upload the file, it would show up without the buttons to insert them. The only way around that was to use the image button like you showed.

I will say, however, that having another hit of Sour Stomper definitely helped with the frustration. :baked:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday Live Stoners.

a cool cat.png

Thank you and we are back on line!! It got down to 34f throughout the house, but blankets and communal bed kept us warm. It’s not yet 50, but rising. The autos will likely survive, but the photo girl got her light cycle messed up…we will see. -11 here, so no rush to do anything but roll over and grab some zzzs
Your plants should be fine, Mother nature throws stuff like this all the time outdoors.

Hey to finish my grow thread I assume I need to show the chop and hanging.
At what point is standard to give a grow weight/yield...

At final trim just trimmed bud?

On branch but dried a week?

I have always used trimmed bud going in for cure.

I think I've been measuring RH wrong in my jars. I've been drying to 62% RH in my grow room, which in Winter stays at 75-78°F. When I relocate jars to a 65°F environment the RH in the sealed jar drops to 55-56%. So I guess I really do need to stop curing in the grow room, if RH changes that much with changes in temperature.
Relative Humidity is calculated based on water content at the ambient temperature. Because airs ability to hold water changes with temperature. If you go to a dew point calculator you can determine what the RH will be at a different temperature by keeping the dew point the same and change the temperature and solve for the RH

2023-01-30_12-48-36.jpg
2023-01-30_12-46-33.jpg

why doesn't the image display? This is embarrassing. I'm supposed to be a tech nerd.

I tried to fix that for you but cannot figure out why that post will not let me display a picture?

saved_InPixio3.jpg

Ok I figured it out It is too big, when I resized it down it worked!

Ya sawzall or i got a little 3" DeWalt grinder, 2 n 3 gallon bucket in the trunk of the whip with 2 traps couple elbows and a 2" cleanout 2 sizes section of pipe the mini cans of primer n glue. When im out and about i got everything ready. Ppl love that shit i can do half the work in the car smoking a bowl if they send a pic . Then i go in by the time they offer me a water im ready to test that shit and gedafugowt:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back