Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it's less an issue of strength and more an issue of getting my hands around something that girthy :rofl: kinda hard to squeeze with just your fingertips

u jus wanted to uze "my handz around something that girthy" in a sentence :doh: ppp

Actually now that I'm thinking about it I'm almost positive I bruised my palm installing the plumbing, though not sure if that was from attempting to use the pipe cutter by hand at first or if it's from using my hand as a mallet on the channel lock when I was trying to tighten down the cleanout lmfao.

Lol it's less an issue of strength and more an issue of getting my hands around something that girthy :rofl: kinda hard to squeeze with just your fingertips
like trying to grip this and hold a nail in the other hand :crying:

big hammer.jpg

I'm being hardheaded about the sawzall cause I know as soon as we buy one he's gonna be all "I told you this would make everything so much easier" lmfao. Probably gonna cave when it comes time to do the stairs though, idk how I'm supposed to cut the iron balusters I bought and apparently they're too tall for our Newell post :face:
A sawzall would be a right pain in the arse to cut iron balusters. I would use a 4" angle grinder with metal cutoff wheels.

mini-phone-cell-phone.gif

I'm being hardheaded about the sawzall cause I know as soon as we buy one he's gonna be all "I told you this would make everything so much easier" lmfao. Probably gonna cave when it comes time to do the stairs though, idk how I'm supposed to cut the iron balusters I bought and apparently they're too tall for our Newell post :face:
Always good to have manual
images (8).jpeg

Actually now that I'm thinking about it I'm almost positive I bruised my palm installing the plumbing, though not sure if that was from attempting to use the pipe cutter by hand at first or if it's from using my hand as a mallet on the channel lock when I was trying to tighten down the cleanout lmfao.
A sawzall would be a right pain in the arse to cut iron balusters. I would use a 4" angle grinder with metal cutoff wheels.
Here is one on Amazon Amazon product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back