Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynomyco doesn't have any fungus spores in it, that came from your soil, did you add any compost?
II also added a NLS amendment. I've used it before, though, and not seen this. I'll say that this soil is much more composted than it was this summer when I last went into the bin to fetch it out. The wood chips were much smaller and kinda crumbled apart when touched.

II also added a NLS amendment. I've used it before, though, and not seen this. I'll say that this soil is much more composted than it was this summer when I last went into the bin to fetch it out. The wood chips were much smaller and kinda crumbled apart when touched.
I use NLS autoflower concentrate and I have had a shroom or two pop up, I remove them as soon as they pop up.

20230204_143921.jpg

I think it's all pvc until it gets to the house. I need to buy a saw, right? :rofl:
Pipe cutter will work way better, make sure you put hot water over your cut spots first so it's easier to cut through
:pighug::muahaha: awww I've been doin this over a decade and ive never heard of doin it. Gotta work on that :pimphand: :haha:
Call me weird but my plumbing experience never taught me to us a pipe cutter on pvc:shrug:... I normally use sawzall or pvc cutters i did do commercial plumbing for 2yr undergrounds and finishes work:toke::d5: but @RosaB what are we working with inside that's what matters no?:paleo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back