Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes been up most of the night with a bad belly....
oh, well I hope he is feeling better!

Murder a nice steak.........or a pork chop..........................or Any chocolate........:crying:..
mmm a steak sounds good - always on the nab for chocolate :crying:

Hubby nipped out for some lettuce last night......{for the ducks..}...he come back with lamb Neck...pahhhh....and a packet of crisps...he said I know you are on a diet....so I didn't buy any chocolate...........................................................another one of his 9 lives gone............:shooty:
well that is a risky business for sure....:shrug:

Got anything Nice in for food over the weekend........?
it looks like m'lady fancies some shrooms today, so I think cooking will be on the back burner for today.
Had a lovely bit of beef rib yesterday before heading out. As we had a roast yesterday thinking of cooking up a Maklouba or a Musakhan for tomorrow - can't decide.

Also debating on whether to head down to Dorset for a few days, the weather is shite, but the sea is next to the house, and I need sea - I suppose that decision will be made by the mushrooms :crying:

Here is the rib in question
EE4F6B8B-E897-4AC8-8608-DF4931F69D4E_1_201_a.jpeg

Be careful ordering carbon filters from Amazon, I have purchased several that were obviously returned. What scum bags are doing is ordering a new one and when it arrives they are putting the old filter in the box and returning it, then the equally scummy Amazon simply put the bad filters back into stock.........:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back