Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Better with the tablets from the Doc's.........?
Ya so shes snoring so she ain't wakin up for shit. And she was just yelled to me and by the time i got back down there so I figured she was either hungry or thirsty so she got a mini roast beef sammy and ice water if she wakes up :shrug: i thought we were gonna watch jeopardy :pass:

Nice big buds this time around, an the myth of organics not yielding large flowers or harvests is blown outta the water when you got living coco an custom made fermentation teas .pictured is fat bannana, critical kush an ⛽ fuel ⛽ d og .the bud that's bigger then a 2 liter is critical kush.
20230203_233535.jpg
20230203_233528.jpg
20230203_233519.jpg

Ya so shes snoring so she ain't wakin up for shit. And she was just yelled to me and by the time i got back down there so I figured she was either hungry or thirsty so she got a mini roast beef sammy and ice water if she wakes up :shrug: i thought we were gonna watch jeopardy :pass:

:bighug: Big Hug......and empathy sent.

Nice big buds this time around, an the myth of organics not yielding large flowers or harvests is blown outta the water when you got living coco an custom made fermentation teas

Morning DJ.......it's the Love you put into them you know..............:pighug:...the Look like they've had a Lot of Love.....:watering:

Happy Caturday.....

Thanks i been in a better mood cuz of you guys too:biggrin::pighug::pass:
Nah. I mean if she calls its cuz she can't shes been in a better mental state i think me just going to work helped cuz she had a white knuckle grip on her purse like we were gonna starve:doh: Silly ol bear

Thanks i been in a better mood cuz of you guys too:biggrin::pighug::pass:
Nah. I mean if she calls its cuz she can't shes been in a better mental state i think me just going to work helped cuz she had a white knuckle grip on her purse like we were gonna starve:doh: Silly ol bear

You know what I say with me Mother......?...well...she ain't gonna change now is she.......... :pighug: ...

You know what I say with me Mother......?...well...she ain't gonna change now is she.......... :pighug: ...
Ya n i know it :doh: it's funny too cuz ppl will be like how do you deal with it and its just like. Uve known them ur whole life so your generally 2 steps ahead of whatevers gonna make her nuts. Shes calm compared to before she was kinda a hard ass. Hows ur OG doin?:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back