Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filter is mounted inside tent pulling air in and exhausting into the room its in. Never been a fan of pushing air through a filter myself... These plants are pretty stinky, but Ive never had this issue until I started using these cool looking acinfinity filters... Ive used so many brands I cant recall them all... phresh wasn't worth the cost either... went to vivosun when the 6 inch was 60 dollars... and the pandemic took care of that.. now they are around 75.. but still a better filter ime.
that sucks, carbon filters for us in blighty are paramount to freedom - I have gone through the rounds finding the one that works for me, and the two I would happily recommend are the CarboAir (the 60 has a thick bed of carbon), or any of the Rhino Pro range, I hear of people using them for a couple of years before changing them - but being paranoid I never do more than two auto runs or one photo run before I swap them out, then they get used in the smoking den to clear the air.

Good morning everybody - we are on a roll, today we have reached new heights of grey...any takers?
How are you all today?

Spent all day yesterday reading my new book, got nice and drawn in - then went off to see Dara Ó Briain which was hilarious. Today is

I am so sorry to hear that the horrible weather has caused you so much grief @BCBudlady, that is an awful outcome from a whole lot of effort. Big hugs and hope for quick recovery from OF. :bighug: :pighug:
Thank you and we are back on line!! It got down to 34f throughout the house, but blankets and communal bed kept us warm. It’s not yet 50, but rising. The autos will likely survive, but the photo girl got her light cycle messed up…we will see. -11 here, so no rush to do anything but roll over and grab some zzzs

Thank you and we are back on line!! It got down to 34f throughout the house, but blankets and communal bed kept us warm. It’s not yet 50, but rising. The autos will likely survive, but the photo girl got her light cycle messed up…we will see. -11 here, so no rush to do anything but roll over and grab some zzzs

Oooh...that Sounds Rough @BCBudlady :bighug: ..have a Hug.

When your net goes down and you realise your computer is just a Box........:yoinks:

Fingers crossed you are all okay...including the plants....they are Tougher than we give them credit for...:headbang:

Hope you catch some zzzzzzzz's.........:snooze:

sheeps.gif

Spent all day yesterday reading my new book, got nice and drawn in - then went off to see Dara Ó Briain which was hilarious.

Morning @Zaaboot ....:pass:..sharing one.....:cheers:..Sounds like a great start to the weekend........

cheers @Mossy - how goes today? :pass:

Waiting to See if hubby rallies for shopping........... :pass: .....hes been up most of the night with a bad belly....so its touch and go whether we do or not....:biggrin:

I could really Murder a nice steak.........or a pork chop..........................or Any chocolate........:crying:.....

Hubby nipped out for some lettuce last night......{for the ducks..}...he come back with lamb Neck...pahhhh....and a packet of crisps...he said I know you are on a diet....so I didn't buy any chocolate...........................................................another one of his 9 lives gone............:shooty:

You...?

Got anything Nice in for food over the weekend........?

caturdayc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back