Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Talon X :d5:

Ouch ... that like -22c .... (arctic!)

You need one of these!! (so fashion!!!!)

View attachment 1562168

LOL,, don't really need that myself, I have plenty of cold weather gear that I have used down to -30....But I am sure there are others on here that could use it.... :headbang:

Missy hasn't even been near the back door(her entrance and exit door) to say she wants out, she just came upstairs from the basement where the litter boxes are....

Good day @Zaaboot :pass:

Trying to stay warm, the sunroom is currently 58*f, my den/lung room is 68*f,......turned the space heater on!
that is mighty cold, I just can't get over that it is so cold for so long - as long as you are well it is all good!

Both of the kitties are curled up somewhere right now, it is nap time for them...LOL when isn't it! Get Ya some pics later.

Well then its still mouse time
mickey-mouse-crazy.gif

oh, well I hope he is feeling better!

Well....he has managed a bacon and egg sani...............:glutton:.......polished off in about 4 bites....so the poor wee mite is Fighting back huh......?....:pass:

We've agreed 2pm shopping...avoid the market traffic...and I can watch the cooking programs....drooling.......

mmm a steak sounds good -

I Do have 1,000 things I can do with frozen chicken portions.........:chef:....but I do crave beef or lamb chos to break it up a bit.....:paleo:.

it looks like m'lady fancies some shrooms today, so I think cooking will be on the back burner for today.

Agghh...forgot to say...hubby has tried shrooms before.....he says they were trippy as Chuff.......:crying:

At the time..they make Tea off them..drank the tea then ate the mushrooms that were left.....

1675510116478.png

So...hed Probably try some......If I found any......:biggrin:

Had a lovely bit of beef rib yesterday before heading out.

That's what I could just Eat.......:headbang:...beef rib.........drooling.......Damn the Munchies.....:doh:

but the sea is next to the house, and I need sea

The Sea pulls me too.....I Like licking me lips and tasting salt..........:biggrin:

In the UK we were between 3 Fog Horns on the cooast.....I used to go to sleep waiting for the next one.........and we were inland...

Magic Carpet...Magic Dorset.....Enjoy your Trip......:yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back