Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed one last week and my house reeks as well. The first 3 I bought seems to have done a better job
Go on their website and let them know... you should get a couple free filters at least! Youll need them!!!!

Holy shit! I gotta crash before I eat anything else! Half a bag of licorice, a can of cashews, two bananas, half a wedge of brie/crackers, bread and butter pickles, and a little debbie oatmeal cake thing!

Been boozin and smokin a shit ton of 3rd Coast Genetics Pure Michigan x Oreoz. Munchie Madness!

Holy shit! I gotta crash before I eat anything else! Half a bag of licorice, a can of cashews, two bananas, half a wedge of brie/crackers, bread and butter pickles, and a little debbie oatmeal cake thing!

Been boozin and smokin a shit ton of 3rd Coast Genetics Pure Michigan x Oreoz. Munchie Madness!

Pure michigan :pass:Started very stubby but starting to grow out of it
PXL_20230204_061645285.jpg

Filter is mounted inside tent pulling air in and exhausting into the room its in. Never been a fan of pushing air through a filter myself... These plants are pretty stinky, but Ive never had this issue until I started using these cool looking acinfinity filters... Ive used so many brands I cant recall them all... phresh wasnt worth the cost either... went to vivosun when the 6 inch was 60 dollars... and the pandemic took care of that.. now they are around 75.. but still a better filter ime.
How are you handling the increasing RH in the lung room? Maybe your RH is higher than you think? Meter is off? A carbon filter starts to lose efficiency above 60%

How are you handling the increasing RH in the lung room? Maybe your RH is higher than you think? Meter is off? A carbon filter starts to lose efficiency above 60%
Open window... I have the ac infinity controller and monitor it all the time... That may explain a filter thats been in use for a long time... but the brand new one shouldnt have any issues from 60 % humidity from the start.. could shorten its lifespan though eventually... but like I said,, never had an issue before.

Thanks brother! :bighug::pass:
Filter is mounted inside tent pulling air in and exhausting into the room its in. Never been a fan of pushing air through a filter myself... These plants are pretty stinky, but Ive never had this issue until I started using these cool looking acinfinity filters... Ive used so many brands I cant recall them all... phresh wasnt worth the cost either... went to vivosun when the 6 inch was 60 dollars... and the pandemic took care of that.. now they are around 75.. but still a better filter ime.
I have used several I-power 6 inch filters in my growspace and 1 I-power 4 inch carbon filter in my drying tent and never had a problem with odors. Last black Friday I purchased a 6 inch Vivosun on sale, but I hadn't needed to use it yet. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back