Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight All you happy Friday Live stoners!

That is some pretty dang good customer service. I don't remember other reports on poor performance on their carbon filters? Do you use a pre filter? I use Ipower carbon filters and the prefilter gets washed every cycle. I usually get 2 years out of them. One time I ruined one when the RH went to nearly 90% for a full day. It never recovered even when it dried out. I think the granules got a coating on them that sealed them up?
Anyhow I will try to keep an eye out for other reports on their performance.

I repacked a 6" once and saved a couple of bucks but it was so messy and had to use an N95 breather that pushed the price even closer to a new one. I decided it was not worth the effort. I still hate recycling all of that perfectly good metal!
I just installed the new AC infinity filter and I can still smell the plants when I go into the room... The fan never goes off so I have negative pressure at all times... I dont get it honestly... The humidity never goes over 60 and the prefilter is new... the last filters prefilter had trace amounts of visible dust... The chat support people told me the ac infinity filters are only supposed to last 6 months? Also told me I should only use it during flower lol...
For 100 dollars I shouldnt smell skunk! Ill check and make sure I have the connection sealed completely tomorrow, but Im usually pretty thorough :shrug: :baked:

I just installed the new AC infinity filter and I can still smell the plants when I go into the room... The fan never goes off so I have negative pressure at all times... I dont get it honestly... The humidity never goes over 60 and the prefilter is new... the last filters prefilter had trace amounts of visible dust... The chat support people told me the ac infinity filters are only supposed to last 6 months? Also told me I should only use it during flower lol...
For 100 dollars I shouldnt smell skunk! Ill check and make sure I have the connection sealed completely tomorrow, but Im usually pretty thorough :shrug: :baked:

Installed one last week and my house reeks as well. The first 3 I bought seems to have done a better job

Are you pulling or pushing the air through the filter? I am thinking leak!

Are you pulling or pushing the air through the filter? I am thinking leak!
Filter is mounted inside tent pulling air in and exhausting into the room its in. Never been a fan of pushing air through a filter myself... These plants are pretty stinky, but Ive never had this issue until I started using these cool looking acinfinity filters... Ive used so many brands I cant recall them all... phresh wasnt worth the cost either... went to vivosun when the 6 inch was 60 dollars... and the pandemic took care of that.. now they are around 75.. but still a better filter ime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back